Reviews for Telling the Truth
randumgirl chapter 4 . 12/15/2018
OH WAIT NEVERMIND, I JUST REALIZED U HAD ANOTHER FANFIC ABOUTTHAT WOOPS LOL IMMA GO READ THAT NOW.
randumgirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
Wait... but what about that scar that goes from his left shoulder to his right..? Luffy doesnt have a scar like that in the actual series... and u... didnt really.. explain it...?
Demon-night24 chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
lo adore me hizo hasta derramar una lagrima TTWTT
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I CRIED EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WATCHED THE SXTH MOVIE...i hate you
JustHopeForHope chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
This story was written beautifully and meaningfully. *sniff* made me cry. You are an amazing writer, I'll let you know. This story is beautiful(if you don't like the word beautiful, why not replace that with amazing?) and so heartwarming :D really shows the nakamaship between the crew.
bakasaru264 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
When the sun and the moon meet, we have eclipse and Luffy turns badass and beat the crap out of every single enemy stands in his way or harms his nakama.
bakasaru264 chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Emotional chapter like this always breaks my heart everytime. Damn, hope the next one would be better or else I might become a sobby mess of tears and snot. Ugh.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
You are a real genius. To want to live for someone is the most beautiful thing you could have ever done for someone, and you got it down perfectly. Thank you for sharing this awesome piece of work!
general yumi chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
LOVE this story! Amazing job! It was so kawaii!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
...

#suddenly smiled

I thought that would be amusing if Luffy awake when they staring at him that night...!

He would probably blinked in confusion (thought he know why) and laughing and grinning and asking what's wrong or said something amusing/funny...

I can imagine that perfectly... :)

I'm glad fic like this exist and published! D'X

#sobbed

They indeed need to know that his beloved captain was having hard time there...!

I'm just glad he's fine now...!

I love it...!

I really really Love it!

My favorite scene here was the first chapter; because that was so sad... And the scene when Luffy demanded to Sanji to talk, because their conversation was Amazingly nice and great seeing/reading Sanji all panicked... #peace
annea101 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
hana means flower so its the flower flower fruit
The girl who envies books chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I really like it, its not wordy at all considering the depth of the emotions you were able to send across to the reader. Wonderful piece of work
SereHime chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
AWWW ! I love this ! I love how you described their bond and how it grew stronger than ever and how you said that each of them know for an absolute fact that :

They ARE Luffy's Nakama, his precious family, the ones he could never live without.
And that no matter what they may say or do, he will ALWAYS love them through and through.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
update when u get a chance
blueh chapter 4 . 6/8/2013