Reviews for Lucius the Conqueror
lydia chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Hermione didn't punch Draco in second year, she punched him in third year
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
So, I got to the end (well...not exactly the end!) of the story and I'm disappointed, that you didn't continue :-(
You promised to go on and -nothing. Come back and finish!
Chapter 4 was really hot, it got my blood to boil in no time. I think girl on girl thing was very well done, you see, threesome is one of my hottest fantasies. But I always imagined myself with two men, this little piece of yours could possibly change my view on this subject at least occasionally.
Well, shame you didn't go on, it certainly deserved it.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Honestly, I think you are too hard on yourself. This was not a boring chapter at all, as you said it was a connecting piece, it explains interactions in Malfoy family and between Malfoy men and Hermione.

Seriously, not every chapter must have hot sex in it...I mean it could and I would really appreciate it, but it doesn't have to. I like your sex scenes a lot, you are filthy ;-)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
This is a good chapter.
Your Lucius is an evil and shameless, dirty bastard. So deliciously sexy I can barely take it.
Draco is less of a bastard, but only just. He has a lot of his father in him, but it feels different. This confession though, I mean the volume of the information, was unnecessary... not a very Slytherin thing to do, to show all your cards in one go. ..

Both Lucius an Draco are beautiful and obsessed. I have a feeling that Lucius will not want to give Hermione up so easily, Draco will have to do more fighting and protecting in the future.
How exciting.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Right. This is very hot in a sick kind of way -I like it. The thought of Big Bad Death Eater Lucius Malfoy excites me beyond measure! He certainly is a Greek god in my mind ; -)
I know this is an old and unfinished story, but if you're still out there, I think it's a good start. It needs few little improvements though.
Firstly Hermione has brown eyes not blue -absolutely minor issue.
As for rape thing it was knicker-wetting, but I think you should have pay more attention to Hermione's physical and mental state afterwards. If Lucius is as big as you say he was and Hermione was a very tight virgin, she should be in more discomfort/pain...Especially being raped again shortly after that.
As for threesome, again very stimulating, kept my imagination going, but I wonder if you know how it feels to have anal sex without being prepared? I do. And let me tell you, it is an incredibly stinging, sharp pain. You can't sit properly for some time after... I think it would be more believable if Hermione was in slightly more pain (not too much however, it would spoil the mood )
Don't get me wrong I ENJOY READING THIS A LOT. And will continue, even though it's not completed.
samanthamarie1220 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Nooooooo, only 4 chapters! I really like this - worth finishing
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
please continue
A fan chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell or rather FUCK were u thinking? Use the talent God gave for things that deserve to be read. No offense, but I kind of liked the story. But hell No with all of this dirty stuff. And by dirty I man DIRTYYYYY .
A fan chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Um... Dirty? Something one of my friends would write.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I love this story! And I say MORE sex! I think it adds to your story. You're an amazing writer!
Lady FanficWriter chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Can i help you write the next chapters?
Pleeaasse. Im a big fan and woukd love to helppp
Nina chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Do more dramione pleaaaaaassssee could you go as least as far to the wedding?
P.B chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Okay, FREAKY BUSINESS HERE! First of all I'm Indian, second of all I HATE SPIDERS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE! And third, my first name ends with an A. So...it kinda just felt like I was in the position of Hana for the entire chapter...that was AWKWARD! YOU LIKE DON'T EVEN KNOW! But I love this story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Soooooooooooo freaking hot! I love Lucius...do you take requests? I would love to read a Voldemort/Lucius by you.
lexicon63738 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Wowww i loooovveee this especially the LMxHGxDM pairing please continue this, you're a great writer