Reviews for Lucius the Conqueror
A fan chapter 4 . 1/19
Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell or rather FUCK were u thinking? Use the talent God gave for things that deserve to be read. No offense, but I kind of liked the story. But hell No with all of this dirty stuff. And by dirty I man DIRTYYYYY .
A fan chapter 2 . 1/19
Um... Dirty? Something one of my friends would write.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I love this story! And I say MORE sex! I think it adds to your story. You're an amazing writer!
Lady FanficWriter chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Can i help you write the next chapters?
Pleeaasse. Im a big fan and woukd love to helppp
Nina chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Do more dramione pleaaaaaassssee could you go as least as far to the wedding?
P.B chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Okay, FREAKY BUSINESS HERE! First of all I'm Indian, second of all I HATE SPIDERS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE! And third, my first name ends with an A. So...it kinda just felt like I was in the position of Hana for the entire chapter...that was AWKWARD! YOU LIKE DON'T EVEN KNOW! But I love this story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Soooooooooooo freaking hot! I love Lucius...do you take requests? I would love to read a Voldemort/Lucius by you.
lexicon63738 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Wowww i loooovveee this especially the LMxHGxDM pairing please continue this, you're a great writer
ktbori chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
It is sad when a incredible good writer stop and leaves their work unfinished, this is an amazing story but we will never know how is going to end :(
miss. chevious chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
I think this should be a Draco/Hermione fan fiction not a lucius/Hermione. I hate lucius and love Draco. Hermione does not deserve someone as bad as lucius. please please make it Draco/Hermione!
Libby chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Very intense. Pleassse write more...
loveexmyrthe chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Are you still going to try to finish this story? I've loved it so far! I hope you're planning on giving this story a lot more chapters, because the start is allready very promising!
bno ojcns cON js chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
ADFLALFDBV
IHADBS
VEAFLULAELFGIQ
Lee chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Will you be writing a new chapter? So far it is getting interested. I am looking foward to knowing if Hermione will ever give Draco a chance.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014