Reviews for Lucius the Conqueror
Lily chapter 4 . 10/17
This is such a good story please continue! This was definitely my favourite chapter do more like it! ;)
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/26
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/26
oh my
Can you make Hermione kill Lucius and Draco? Seriously I hate them both
Earth-94 chapter 4 . 5/4
Wow that was some fucked up shit. Very visceral and raw, love your writing.
Blondestroya chapter 4 . 4/12
No I love the sex in this story! OH BTW you need to add a girl named Montana in this story because servays show that 98% of men get turned on by the name! Just helpin ya out! XOXO
lydia chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Hermione didn't punch Draco in second year, she punched him in third year
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
So, I got to the end (well...not exactly the end!) of the story and I'm disappointed, that you didn't continue :-(
You promised to go on and -nothing. Come back and finish!
Chapter 4 was really hot, it got my blood to boil in no time. I think girl on girl thing was very well done, you see, threesome is one of my hottest fantasies. But I always imagined myself with two men, this little piece of yours could possibly change my view on this subject at least occasionally.
Well, shame you didn't go on, it certainly deserved it.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Honestly, I think you are too hard on yourself. This was not a boring chapter at all, as you said it was a connecting piece, it explains interactions in Malfoy family and between Malfoy men and Hermione.

Seriously, not every chapter must have hot sex in it...I mean it could and I would really appreciate it, but it doesn't have to. I like your sex scenes a lot, you are filthy ;-)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
This is a good chapter.
Your Lucius is an evil and shameless, dirty bastard. So deliciously sexy I can barely take it.
Draco is less of a bastard, but only just. He has a lot of his father in him, but it feels different. This confession though, I mean the volume of the information, was unnecessary... not a very Slytherin thing to do, to show all your cards in one go. ..

Both Lucius an Draco are beautiful and obsessed. I have a feeling that Lucius will not want to give Hermione up so easily, Draco will have to do more fighting and protecting in the future.
How exciting.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Right. This is very hot in a sick kind of way -I like it. The thought of Big Bad Death Eater Lucius Malfoy excites me beyond measure! He certainly is a Greek god in my mind ; -)
I know this is an old and unfinished story, but if you're still out there, I think it's a good start. It needs few little improvements though.
Firstly Hermione has brown eyes not blue -absolutely minor issue.
As for rape thing it was knicker-wetting, but I think you should have pay more attention to Hermione's physical and mental state afterwards. If Lucius is as big as you say he was and Hermione was a very tight virgin, she should be in more discomfort/pain...Especially being raped again shortly after that.
As for threesome, again very stimulating, kept my imagination going, but I wonder if you know how it feels to have anal sex without being prepared? I do. And let me tell you, it is an incredibly stinging, sharp pain. You can't sit properly for some time after... I think it would be more believable if Hermione was in slightly more pain (not too much however, it would spoil the mood )
Don't get me wrong I ENJOY READING THIS A LOT. And will continue, even though it's not completed.
samanthamarie1220 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016