Reviews for Azkaban or Childhood?
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is adorable...I like it alot even though I NEVER think that corporal punishment is an appropriate form of discipline. I saw some comments about Severus lisping and mispronouncing his 'r's and I can tell you that I have taught preschool clear up to third grade and I have heard children as old as 8 speak this way so I can easily see Severus like that. I know it has been a really long time but I really would love to see an update!
Foxy Luzy chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Oh my godness plzzz update ! I love this :D
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This was a really good story. I am just sorry you did not complete it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
mas mas
mandancie chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I really hope that you come back to this story. :) It's a really good premise and I would love to know what happens next.
ivyrose15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Please update this story.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
please upload
MoonPops23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Do you still write?
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Awww... This is really cute XD I hope there will be more :) -AJSK
sunstar989 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Are you gonna finish this story? I hope so. It is very good so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Please continue! I love this story. I think it would be so cute if you had a chapter were Sevy got sick and Sirius and Remus had to take care of him! Please continue!
RinTinPin chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
WOW that REALLY made me cry poor sev
I hope you write more so I can quit crying
Already (ha ha ha) it was really good please
Update soon
NuggetSaurus chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Hope you continue, that was actually good :)
PippaPiperPipes chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
How much do I need to beg to get you to update your stories? I love them all! They are so cute and original and I might just die if you never update again! Please? Pretty please? Oh please update soon, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon!
AgentMayhem chapter 1 . 1/22/2013