Reviews for Targeted
Mari chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Will you ever update this amazing story again? I know that it's been six years, but this is my favorite story on FF. Could you please update for a dedicated reader?
Eat Your Heart Out Darling chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Omg post more!
Illovebooks chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Dun dun DUUUN!
Who is she again?
Really good writing and storyline!
Update!
HazelEyesDontTellLies chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
Idea alert!

You should have Max & Fang make a run for it, but then they run into Alvese (did i spell that right?) and Max tries to seduce him as a distraction and Fangles get's all jealous! hehe!

And/Or

Alvese finds out Fang is there and tries to kill him. Cuz early on he said he wanted to watch fang suffer y'know!
porcupine451 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god this story I so good I realy want to see what happens next does max get punched in the face or get a hug (or whatever assins do when they greet eachother) and why is she staying here anny way what happend were they discovered like max was please continue this story it's realy good PLEASE

Melody Calls chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
AWESOME!

The only problem that I had is that a .22 wouldn't have that type of power, maybe a .45 or something of that caliber.

-Melody Calls
BleedingMusic chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Song you have to continue this story please! I love this it is amazing in every way totally amazing I can't wait for a sequel or new chapter or just write a mini novel or something continue please! I will physically die if you don't!

Fly on-

A Faithful Reader who wants and update pretty please(batts eyelashes)
anonymous for now chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGG! i just found this, and already i'm addictied to it! u need to update! PLEASE! :D :D :D
jayjay chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
hee-hee i like archer
Lazerwolf314 chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
OOOOOOOOH this is just a plain awesome story! The handcuffs are freaking sweet and kinda funny. I'm glad that Fang saved Max from the torture. Please update soon!
silverstream27 chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
wow,forgetful much max? i really like your story but just a suggestion, could you add more details abou tlike, whats going on. i was totally lost when that lady interagated max. How did she get there? who was that woman? Stuff like that.

silver
Flight at Midnight again chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Oh, good! I'm glad that you did not give up on it. I hate it when authors have amazing fanfictions (like yours), and then leave everyone hanging for all of eternity. I also totally understand that you want to have the best ending that you can.

So, it's totally kawaii with me :) I will be (im)patiently waiting for the ending!

Thank you. And take as much time as you need, then.

-Flight at Midnight
Flight at Midnight chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
and very soon!

-Flight at Midnight

P.S. You get the gist of it - please continue :)
Flight at Midnight chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
make my day if you continued this -
Flight at Midnight chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
a year! It would very much so