Reviews for Something's Gotta Give
Guntherson962 chapter 31 . 5/4/2015
This ending makes me want to re-read "In the Middle", I thoroughly enjoyed this (don’t care if your tired of this word or not, banking on the not though, it’s kinda my thing and here it comes) Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
Damn, I would never say that sh!t to my dad or either of my sisters no matter how mad I am at them, partly because my crippling degree of apathy prevents me from getting to any level of anger beyond pissed off and only stay there for maybe ten minutes before my ADD distracts me with something shiny, but mostly because I love them too much. But credit here as this is a bit more believable as to why Shego left Team Go, I honestly never bought the whole “The more we fought evil, the more Shego liked it” BS Hego tried feeding us in “Go Team Go”. Even with her canon personality that doesn’t even come close to being something that would make Shego switch sides.
Guntherson962 chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
Never mess with the mama bear, the papa bear, or in this case even the baby bears.
Guntherson962 chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
Huh that one scene from "In The Middle" where Kane took over one of Shego's classes while Isabel was out suddenly makes a lot more sense.
Guntherson962 chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Wow... didn't see that coming.
Guntherson962 chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
Alrigthy then, one more pregnancy and a couple of years then we got ourselves a meteor in the tree house.
Guntherson962 chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
'Go-Han' huh, yay Dragon Ball word play.
Guntherson962 chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
So Isabel got punch drunk in the early stages of her pregnancy with Shego... certain things make sense now.
Guntherson962 chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
They do something crazy, god crazy by their standards must be terriyfing... or something normal people do, not too far out there considering how far from normal Isabel and Kane are. On a side note, I like Kane ALOT more then I ever did Jason, while Jason was the first father figure you introduced for Team Go in other stories and he shares the name of my second favorite Red Ranger (Carter Grayson being first of course) he did grate on my nerves quite a bit. This has me hooked, so once more Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Just for a bit of clarification, Victoria was Lynn's mother in your "Walking The Line" series right?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 31 . 1/16/2015
It is 12:52 am and I am feeling icky. A coworker got me sick. :(

At least I have you to comfort me during my time of coughing up my lungs with slight dramatic exaggeration
sportysoftballgirl11 chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
Yah I'm having this problem with my younger brother. His dad pours poison in his ear about me and my mother also:(
only-looking chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Well, that certainly explains a lot about Shego and the rest of Team Go. This may be my favorite Shego backstory of all time. Isabel and Kane have to be the most insane, most perfect couple ever. 31 years and still going strong. Which is good, because who else would ever put up with either of them?

Even though I knew it was going to happen, it was still painful watching Hadrian turn into such a jackass. Very believable, but painful. I guess that's what comes from a lifetime of someone like Jason pouring poison into your ear. Between that and Shona's issues with Carina and Medea, you can see all the cracks that are just about to rip Team Go apart.

And those Han women are just forces of nature, aren't they? Fierce, every one of them.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
Another cute story! Love it!
AngelicInkLing chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this story specially Isabel
You Rock!