Reviews for Chuck vs the Joys of Parenthood
david.carner chapter 8 . 1/9
I have an 11 yr old daughter. Just as I finished reading this, she walked in and I just hugged her. You so nailed this one. Great job!
MissMonk chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
I really enjoyed these stories. I wish you had continued. They were very imaginative and well written.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
are you going to continue story
Chas58 chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
WHERE THE H'S IS THE NEXT PART!
Chas58 chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
HEY WHERE'S THE REST OF THIS! ( YELLING AT THE CEILING. )
jsv chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Im still waiting for an update! After all this time! Rofl. :)
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awesome
Chuckfan chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
Please update. This story is amazing!
jordan chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Hey, this story is wonderful and you're killing me with the long break. Keep updating please! And keep up the good work!
imachuckaholic chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Love your stories.
taintedlegacy chapter 15 . 2/7/2010
Awesome story! Keep up the good work!
supesfan18 chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
great job,
wassupchuck chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Hey, this chapter has me intrigued. Very well written, I must say I have enjoyed the entire series so far. Please keep up the good work, and I'll be reading, and enjoying.
NickyR chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
JILL! i swear she shows up at the wrong times. great chapter look forward to the other parts of ch. 15, will be very interesting, I absolutely love when chuck says hey yo!
princessdeleon chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
Hi,

So i read at the office and usually don't get to review because i just copy and paste stories in to word... But I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I love how you write each of the kids. I loved Shane's reaction to uploading the intersect and Casey's reaction with each of the kids. I have to say I am not to sure about this Jill thing but I trust you... Keep em coming- i need distractions at the office lol