Reviews for A Real Kiss
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow hot and guilty :)
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
SQUUUEEEEE! x33333 Love, love, LOVE it! xD Draco and Scorpius are just so cute together, Draco's so loving; and Scorpius is just so innocent. Ahh, and that little Lucius/Draco scene... Damn... But, wait; what if Scorpius were to find Draco and Lucius doing more than just kissing and asked Draco to do the same with him? Lucius you can't honestly expect Draco to deny him... Hopefully he'll be older though. xD Hmmm, also; I wonder when Draco first fell for his father? xDDDD
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
how cute! :-D
Aeromance chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Woah, okay. French kissing a seven year old.

Definitely crossing some boundaries. Screw that. You're just ripping shit up left and right. You're like a sick nasty twist between a tornado and Chuck Norris, with a grudge against sexual taboos. They probably killed your pregnant wife or something. Whatever.

So, that was interesting. In the last one, I think you overstated with slight DM/SM, but in this one, I think you understated with slight LM/DM. That wasn't slight, my friend.

I don't know what to say. A story about french kissing a seven year old. Just, wow. I mean, no judgement. We read shit about people killing people and torturing each other and all that, and we know we wouldn't do that but we get a sick thrill from seeing it. So, how is it different from reading incest or what have you?

But, I digress.

Carry on.
darkakane chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Just goes to show these things are all about upbringing and the society your born into. It's kind of sweet how innocent Scorpius is trying to have the same affection from his father, that he sees his father getting from his father, in a completely non-sexual manner.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
liked the scene L/D but more lemon btwn D/S
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aww, Scorpius is cute :)

From Me x
AliceOfAkatsuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ah!This was bloody brilliant!More!MORE!I LOVE these pairings!Positively GREAT Fic!
July-V chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
ohh *sque* XD

*goestoreadnextpart*

I'll spam you with comments
fallenfate chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
this is great! I really like the idea of draco ans scorpius together. do you thibk you could write more? i'd love to read them.
ChemicalAuthor chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Awesome story. I love little Scorpius, he is so cute and innocent! Update on the 3rd part soon!]
Gackt and Teru forever chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i read cant i first then i found this and its a great continuation. you should definatly continue this. maybe you should put them in one story with many chapters. i hope you do continue this its really good.
rareslasher chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh my, it must run in the family, lol.

Rather cute in a twisted way, kudos for the rare pairing.
Melissa Rae chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ok, slash is on thing... but do you have any idea how deeply disturbed you are? No I didn't read your disgusting story, nor do I have ANY desire to. Incest is HORRIBLE. Before posting another story like this, why don't you go ahead and do a little bit of research on incest and how many people's lives are destroyed by it, you freaking sicko! Anybody who finds this crap entertaining needs to check into a mental institution PRONTO before they end up on To Catch a Predator.
Beautiful Trix chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Well, I have to admit, I like incest stories. It was really good.