Reviews for The Stolen Child
Elisabeta.Gray chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
How cruel of you! Please finish this beautiful story!
Jetredgirl chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
This too is beautiful story..you are very gifted, I hope you decide to continue eventually.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Please update. *begs*
Bono Tempest chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
What happened! What Happened! What happened to Sarah? why did you stop there!

this is a brilliant story and you haven't updated it for 11 years, ELEVAN YEARS! PLEAAAAAEEEEEEEESSSE Up date, it's soo mean to leave us with such a cliffhanger!

This is a beautifully written story and a great plotline. please, for the sake of my little remaining sanity, update soon!
Trixie09 chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Ahh I love this story! I'm sad to see we at least don't have the confession chapter. Do you have some sort of summation you could post? I've seen other authors do that when they don't want to continue a story but want to let readers know how it would have been completed.
L'Archange chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
I really like this. :) Please update soon. LOVE IT!
Princess of the Fae chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
What happens next?

She was raped wasn't she?
annependragon chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
OH my goodness a gripping tale I hope at some Sarah heals completely in mind and body. She wished away her own newborn and Jareth helped her come back to it even if they are now underground and I love this side of Jareth. And I can't wait to see what happened to poor Sarah. And the babe does need a worthy name.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
What symbolism of childbirth are you hinting at?
Berengria chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
Please update soon! This story is amazingly good & to see that it hasnt been updated in so long makes me go: "ENRIQUE! PORQUE?" in a very dramatic Spanish Soap Opera type way.
jennnifus chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
I really enjoy this... your writing is simply beautiful.
FaeRhapsody chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
OH GOD! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!
Ridel chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
WHAT! HOW could you stop writing this JUST when we are about to learn what happened to Sarah! GYAGH!

You anger me with this cliff hanger. Still I'll add this to my faves just incase you DO update.
Princess chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Great story! Perhaps you will update it soon *hint*
me chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
its a really great fic and the only thing i can criticise is that its not finished!my point being FINISH IT!