Reviews for The Stolen Child
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
Man you're mean. Always cutting off at the best part!
kalinda chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
great chapter please update soon
JadedxVampire21 chapter 8 . 3/6/2004
AH! Spiffy! When do we get another chapter? What is the baby's name gonna be, when we get one, and when do we get one? Is it possible that the baby is really Jareth's? Cause that's what i thought at first...
draegon-fire chapter 8 . 1/28/2004
Hey, are you ever going to update this? I used to have this on my favorites but I had to delete it. I still want to see where this is going.
Delash D'Avor chapter 8 . 7/29/2003
I have one thing to say. Well? Where's the rest?

Ayame
Arianne1 chapter 8 . 1/19/2003
I just finished reading your story and you really need to write more! I love what I have read.
Sara chapter 8 . 12/17/2002
Okay, what happens next? Please, continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2002
It's a beautiful story - both of the stories that you've written and I've read are. I hope that someday you'll have time to finish them, because I would love to read the ending
Amy chapter 8 . 8/26/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is the best story ever! I could read it over and over and over again and not get bored. Please continue the story. I want to know what happens, but take your time. Have a wonderful day!

- Amy
Ifonly chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
I WANT TO KNOW TO!

PLEASE?

with waffles on top?
Serena chapter 8 . 4/27/2002
I cannot strss how much I loved this has just the right amount of mystery,love and sadness.I like it because there seems to be lessons to be learnt, which can be related to people in the real world, which kinda makes me feel that is an important thing somehow...

Please finish this story soon as possible!
Bevie chapter 8 . 4/2/2002
AAAARRRRGGGHHH! Cliff Hung! Please write more! I'm hanging off the edge with my little fingernails in the cliff! I need more! This really is excellent!
deactivated11 chapter 8 . 2/27/2002
WHAT HAPPENS! URGH, WRITE MORE!
sarah kingston yes that is my real name chapter 8 . 2/14/2002
i love your story sooo much. i can't wait for the next chapter. i have a pretty good idea of what it could be but i won't spoil it. can't wait for the next chapter.

sincerely and most truly yours,

sarah kingston
Kantama chapter 8 . 1/26/2002
* Claps * Okay, this SO rocks! Let me guess... Sarah was raped? At least abortion wasn't an option for her... O.o Jareth strange... Totally cool fic! Keep it up!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »