Reviews for The Stolen Child
Alexandria chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I've read this story sevral times over, please finish it
Nicole N chapter 8 . 1/8/2002
Now thats a cliffhanger. oi what is it with poeple and their perverse pleasures of leaving their readers hanging over the egde by only their finger nails. That really hurts by the way. But i want to know what happens next.
LadyLupin chapter 8 . 1/7/2002
AHHHHHHH! *IT'S* *NOT* *FAIR*! *Why* did you have to stop right there? Tell! Tell tell teeeeeeeelllll! This is a really good fic, its got angst and romance and all that, so now you have to say what happens next!
Orangeblossom Brambleburr chapter 8 . 12/21/2001
I fall on my knees to beg of you, write more, and write soon. This is one of the best LabyFics I've ever read, your characterization of Jareth is incredible, and I'm fascinated by your Sarah. I can scarce stand not knowing what happens next-I have a pretty firm idea of what "happened" that she hasn't told, but I want to know more...and these Pixies that you've introduced...Lord and Lady above, there aren't enough words to use to plead you to finish! I am adding this to my favorite stories, and you to my favorite authors, and I will be going through your other work. (makes me sound like a stalker, but please just call me a new fan .)
Mickey chapter 8 . 12/16/2001
So WHAT DID HAPPENED? to sarah i mean.. argh.. i can't wait any longer.. PLEASE write more soon!
SelenityPotter chapter 7 . 12/12/2001
Write, please, write. I am dying to see what happens! Pretty please

with a cherry on top?
MaiyaV chapter 8 . 12/10/2001
THIS is FANTASTIC! Please post more ASAP! Oh, you write so well. This is a beautiful story with a few rather unique twists. But if what happened to Sarah isn't what I think it is - the obvious answer - I'll be very surprised. But I can tell it won't end there. _ Sarah & Jareth's respective pasts are gonna come back to haunt them, aren't they? I can't wait!

-MaiyaV _~
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2001
Not that I have any room to talk, but CONTINUE! PLEASE! This is really interesting and I want to read more!
Jeni chapter 8 . 11/21/2001
I love the story, very well written. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2001
*falls off chair* CONTINUE! CONTINUE! Must... have... more... of... terrific... story... *whimpers* Please continue? *settles down to wait for the next chapter*
Elizabeth Bullock chapter 8 . 11/7/2001
Can we say cliff hanger? Keep it up I'm really enjoying this.
netty chapter 8 . 11/3/2001
yeah! what happened? do tell. good story
Sorrel chapter 8 . 10/31/2001
Fantastic! Incredible! More! More! More!
Anne-Marie chapter 8 . 10/30/2001
Gah! You cut it off there? Please...more soon! Please please please *gets on knees and begs* that was so good, I am lovin' it, great word choices and descriptions too! Keep up the good work
Emma chapter 8 . 10/29/2001
plz plz plz carry on this is so good a story
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »