Reviews for The Stolen Child
SilverSpace chapter 8 . 10/25/2001
AHHH oh please hurry up and finish this, I want to know what happened to Sarah. Right now I want to say that she was raped. Please this is getting so good. Keep up this wonderful work
Lina chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Oh, this story is simply FABULOUS! Great plot, captivating dialogues, a Jareth to die for.. Wow!

Bet it could be developed into something more sufficient than that, a novel perhaps..Anyway, cheers to the auther!
Tabbycat2000 chapter 8 . 10/21/2001
I'm betting some big nasty dude raped her, but that's my theory, nothing more... where's the rest? ::bounces up and down hyperly:: It's a bad thing ti make me wait early in the morning! it's only quarter til seven AM here.
LabyLoverLaurie chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
THIS IS GREAT! *grins* FINALLY! That witch better keep away from the child, though.'s about durned time!
Jazzofborg chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
WHAT HAPPENED? Please please please finish the story!
Kaelin chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
I like the way that you are slowly pulling Sarah and Jareth together. You show Sarah's fear and confusion so wonderfully, in such a clear manner that I can empathize with her emotions very closely. Keep up the great work!
Melissa Davis chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
Ugh! You stoped it there! Please oh please post the next chapter soon. I'm dying to find out what Sarah's secret is. Though I'm worried about that fairy, dont like her, nuh uh. Post more soon:)
Malachina chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
If Sarah was raped, please don't go into detail that she was just say that she was and who did it. I detest rape. I love this story but if details of rape come into this I will stop reading it right away not give it a second glance. But hey, like I said I like this story. I like the way you've turned Jareth from a meany to the shoulder that Sarah needs. There's only two assumations I can come up with Sarah was either raped or she slept with someone to get back at her father and then regretted it. I like the way you had Jareth take pity on Sarah and do everything in his power to save the daughter and allow her to become possible heir to the Labyrinth. Oh and what about that woman (can't remember who she is of what she is) who wants to take a human baby, I think she's going after Sarah's. Overall Good story.
pussycat chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
what a lovely story. please continue and finish it. very good.
MonicaOP chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
Hi, what a story, I can only guess that she was raped, by someone she trust or a unknow man, and now you are going to take her baby?, that is not nice girl, :).

I think this story is great, I can't wait for new chapters, but don't be so hard with Sarah, :).
Debbi chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
Wow! great story can't wait to read more :). Where did you learn about El Cajon? That's where I live and I just find it funny, most people don't know about it. Kewl anyways, again great story I like where it's going.

guenevereandromeda chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
NO! YOU CAN"T STOP NOW! I hate cliff-hangers...even if I write them !
delkon chapter 8 . 10/19/2001
This is one of the best stories I've read on the Labyrinth list! I want to know what happened!
Fraggin'Aardvark chapter 7 . 10/17/2001
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tale so far - you are an excellent writer. Looking forward to the new updates - when is back up and running properly..;)
Gia chapter 7 . 10/12/2001
OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT! Please write more soon!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »