Reviews for The Cousin
KingLoitl chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
update plz! luvin this story
Finwitch1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Long time since this update... still, I like the way this Alucard is. Dracula himself, a vampire and all. With that family-business of vampire-hunters, I couldn't help but wonder if Snape was one. Or, at least James may have thought so - thus the 'he exists, if you know what I mean'... and I am curious as to what the 'hammer' does to V. Dursley.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Awww, don't cut of there! Boo. Write more. This is awesome
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
great story
Runecutter chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I love the idea of letting Harry grow up under Integra's hands...

I hate, that it has never come out from the initial exposition into something really focussing on said growing up and the changes it would mean for "Young bolt"s life, personality and magical prowess. such a shame to let a perfectly good story go to waste after just introducing the most basic idea of what it's all about.
SemenDemon chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
This is a very good crossover between Hellsing and HP, because this story can be believable in both worlds equally.
Canadian Menteuse chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
You are my hero. You have managed to combine Hellsing and Harry Potter in such a way as to make the two melds together instead of clashing horrible. Brava.
sh777 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Quite interesting story.
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Interesting.

Thanks for writing.
Nanz chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Ireally like thisa story and I wish you would finish it.
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Does this dumbledore know that Harry is indeed abused by those supposed to care for him? Or he doesn't really care and continue to insist harry to live with his relative even if Harry is abused at least he is still alive crap? It will be some interesting years with the hellising organization.
Livia2001 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Very interesting! I'd love to read more!
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Bye Bye Dursley!
mishap chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
I like this it is a very promising start. There are very few Hellsing/HP crossovers out there and even fewer that are worth reading. Your story on the other hand is well worth the time to read. I do hope that the story has not been abandoned and that I will see more of it in the near future.
Siven80 chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
very interesting.

I like the characters, i presume they are from another book or something.

really like the potential here.

update :)