Reviews for 5 Times Derek Screwed Sarah, And 1 Time He Didn't
Sherylp87 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
aw, that was really sweet! loved it :)
Celtic Amazon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Loved it. There's just so much complicated, beautiful stuff to mine from the Sarah/Derek dynamic, and you did it so well. Funny and sad and sweet, and true to character. I'm gushing a bit...but I loved it!
blaze007 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i agree with the others. very good.
Kezz26 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I have to agree with one of the reviewers below. This story really fits well with the series, and could very easily have been what we did not see between episodes.

I like your writing style, I love the way you have captured the characters so well.

I am now off to read your other stories and I am sure I am in for a treat!
alphabet chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh, that's just lovely. Very in character. Nice job.
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aww... if getting screwed by Derek Reese ends up that spoony and cuddly..

Sign me up.
musing11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
very nice :)
zeke1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is one of those stories that I feel fits so well with the actual series that I'll probably end up forgetting that it didn't actually happen in the show. And as confusing as that tends to get, I always think it's a mark of a well written story :-)
dakota423 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yay! One of those great things, understanding. This is very good. Not quite a relationship, but the comfort and protection is still there. Lovely.
C.Isaac chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I posted a comment for this on your livejournal, but I'll repeat a bit here. I think this is very well done. The five things very much relate to each other and progress well. I'm not normally a fan of that style, but you executed it so well, I have to say I like this fic.