Reviews for Kagura no Tamago
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hey is this about yuki and KAGURA or yuki and MASHI !
quasi una fantasia chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I really love this story! I especially like Yuki's reaction when Kagura ''seduced'' Shigure in the bathroom. hehe. :D

This is an amazing work. Thanks for this. :D
chiisana-inori chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I've never read this pairing before, but you told it so convincingly and wonderfully, I think it might be a favorite! :) Great job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
haha! Wonderful eggs!
Kayla chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I loved it

excellent work, 5 stars ()
SocialMoth chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I've never considered YukiXKagura, but man... this is really good! And the third chapter was adorable; I laughed out loud! I wish I could think of more to say, but my brain is kind of dead right now... Excellent work. :)
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
SO CUTE! I LOVE THE ENDING!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
First of all I just want to say that I'm glad there's another Yuki/Kagura story here...and it's different from the rest. Who would have thought throwing an egg would cause so much drama?

I really admire your attention towards character detail and their reactions to each other's emotions. There's a good amount of character introspection that, thankfully, doesn't get boring at all. And chapter two was..amazing. It was full of anger, regret..and even humor. It felt so natural. This is a great fic.
shriveled.up.heart chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
AWW! This story was absolutely adorable. I loved everything about it, the ending was a hoot as well XD. I hope you're back yo writing fruits basket stuff because you're probably my favourite author in the catagory.
shriveled.up.heart chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh my goodness! I love that you've written another Kagura/Yuki, there still aren't very many of them. This chapter is a great way to kick off the story, and i loved the very first part the most. Something about the throwing food products that brings any story to another level XD.
Stefini-spaz chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
o wowzer that was pretty sweet
lydia-chan chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
yay for kagura and yuki!_

poor shigure! run! haha:]

this was a good story:]
DitzyDeity chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I'M DRUNK ON CUTE! Ending's so cute and funny! And I have to say that the characters in this chapter are pretty in character and I bet poor Shigure is traumatized by the egg breath... Worry not Shigure! Therapy sessions with Hatori should fix you right up!
DitzyDeity chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
GAH! The DRAMA!

Very well written and beautiful exchange between the two of them! Shigure is just hilarious! Did he ever get to use the bathroom?
lydia-chan chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
aw, poor kagura!

poor yuki-_- having an image of kagura and shigure in his mind_ eek!

haha i can't wait till' the next chapterr!:D