Reviews for Through Space and Time
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 1/2
So good
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
It's not really finished?

Regardless, it was a fantastic read. I've never read anything quite like it, and it was all amazingly well integrated and the explanations of the spiritual powers and time-and-space effects were natural. Well done!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This is one of the most interesting opening chapters that I've read! I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
Minirowan chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
This was really good! The ending was a little weird with the lecture the villagers got, but other than that I loved this story. Although, shouldn't there be a clear trigger for Shippo to start reminiscing? He was filled with anger for so long that his change of heart is rather sudden. Another thing I'd like to know is how Sasuke returned. He's also rather protective of Naruto, in canon he wouldn't give a damn even before his defection.

In any case, this was an enjoyable read. I liked how you introduced the Inuyasha gang to the Naruto world along with the depth you gave their relationships and backgrounds.
devilchild1000 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
so are shippo and naruto the same person now?
Infinities Lover chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
x3 lol This was CUTE! Loved it!
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
feels like it's still unfinished tho in some ways, since we don't get to see how the village deals with the "foreigners" and how they put the smack down on naraku.
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
aww, so it's over?
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
AHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIFES! TSUNADE HAS WON THE LOTTO! RUNNNN!
XD nice story.
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Continue
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
this was a good story, i hope you write a sequel where they finally get rid of naraku
gemava chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
i think this deserves a sequel i love it and hope to see another where naraku gets his ass kicked ninja ki style!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
interesting! plz kee me updated...
Rismet chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
WOOO HOOOO

i officially LUV this story

great beginning, great middle, great ending