Reviews for Domestic Liberation
Shadowpunk67 chapter 1 . 7/17
This was incredible, i wish so badly that ypu had finished it. the concept was incredible, and it has inspired me to add more detail to the story I am currently working on. I sincerely hope you come back to this one day.
Firefly9715 chapter 28 . 3/14
Man, this story is so good. It's a shame you abandoned it.
nessus47yahoo.d chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Hi there. I know you left this story a long time ago. While it makes me sad, I will of course respect your decision to do so. It is impossible to write when the inspiration has dried out.
But that should not stop me from giving you the appreciation I have for this story. I have read and re-read it many times, after all, and it has a special place in my Transformers library of fanfiction.
The parts of the story I love the most is in fact the places where the Mechs and humans sit down together and simply talk about their cultures. Even though I have read my share of TF fanfiction, it is a subject that is so rarely touched by anyone. The bit where Wheeljack reflects on his first experience with the young german girl is lovely. I love the way you desciribe it and his later reflections about it when he meets the human group from Sanctuary.
Even though you will not continue this very fine piece of work, I still need to thank you for a wonderful read. I grab it regularly, to read again and again. Much joy has come of it
best wishes...Nessus:D
sideswipelovers77 chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Wow! That was so intriguing. I wish I found this earlier.
ChineseIsGreek2Me chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
I loved this. I know it'll never get finished, but it was such a good read, and I want you to know that.
End-Rose chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
omg this is an amazing story, I hope u do more soon!
adelphe24 chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
OMG! I better find a sequel on your profile! you better not have just stopped right there!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
Please don't stop! Fantastic story!
Anonymous chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Dang. I knew I shouldn't have read this with it not being complete and not updated since '08. I was afraid it might actually be good, and I'd be sad that it wasn't finished. Too bad it was a great story...
Lili-812 chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
Hey! I no u haven't updates for quite a long time... but please! It would be awesome of you did. :(
Either way. awesome story
kiwi8fruit chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
4 years... I guess i can hope for another chapter for this amazing story, but it is quite slim.
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
I am begging you. I have just finished reading this fic, and all I can say is PLEASE UPDATE!
Sim-Vin-Ele chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
I really must say that I highly enjoy your story, and am sad to see that it has not been continued. I was wondering if you ever plan on updating your story, because I am very curious as to what will happen to Brea, Xeon, and the rest of the humans.
SoManyPuns chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great story, i hope you finish it. It kinda reminds me of a song i once listened to. My eyes from sing along blog. With the decepticons as the first part (a guy) and the autobots as the second.
Nicole chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
Are you going to continue this story? I really like the plot and it is very different from other fanfictions I have read.

This latest chapter though is slightly confusing as to what is happening and/or going to happen.

I hope you continue with this awsome story.