Reviews for Chibi Ninjas!
Glassstar93 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Update soon plz! :)
origin of summoners chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
for god sake man update this it has so much potential
garsdal chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
yoosh!

chibi nin:D a consept that can only go golden
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I was wondering when Fugaku would start to make use of Sasuke's information. I'm guessing the ease of the Sexy Jutsu has something to do with the whole foxes disguising themselves as women myth. Naruto attending classes with a tail. This changing everything, and I definitely ant to see what else you have in store for this story.

I look forward to more original (don't get to use this word too often on , especially in the Naruto section) works from you.
origin of summoners chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
the last part is funny. you should have naruto learn how to shoot fire from his tail
Delirious Ambiguity chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
keep it up!

this is awesome!

XD
DigitalPocketMimi chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
loved the kawaii part!

I knew Fugaku was a user, but I never expected him to get Sasuke-kun involved. Poor Sasuke-kun...

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Gender Outlaw chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I love how haunting this is.

The part with the fox tails, most especially. How eerie.. :'D
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
HAHAHAHA! Typical Hinata! XD
notBald chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
This is very good. I can easily picture pre-massacre Sasuke fitting your rendition. Itachi manipulating Fugaku to take Sasuke to school was a nice touch, and is probably the divergence point from cannon right? At school Sasuke’s cold yet innocent analysis of Naruto’s abilities shows where he’s coming from and where he’s going. Very Uchiha.

By chapter 2 I’m seeing that this is a full AU, instead of a divergence. That’s cool too. Fugaku noting that Sasuke is better with people was interesting.

Naruto growing a tail in class was borderline cute if not so tragic. On the upside he’ll have to stay awake during lessons now. Oh wait, so much for that - at least Hinata's pleased though :)

Cheers
gaisensei chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
i prefer this story over the subspace baka plot, mainly because i don't know a lot of those Xover thingies (excluding Mario and all Super Smash Bros chars, of course).
kazekagesama23 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Heh, nice. Looks really interesting. Gotta love the Naru/Hina moments.
daniel-gudman chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Ah, Sasuke/Naruto the way it's supposed to be done: friendship.

Keep up the good work.
yamisxn chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! I'm glad NAruto is getting some friends.
LixxyChan chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Lol, thats so cute and funny:] Looking forward to the next chapter.

Lixxychan xx