Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
TimeForced chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
The way you write the interactions between Ranma and Genma are absolutely perfect. Seriously, they're hilarious. If you ever get bored or inspired and continue to write this story, I'll be right there waiting for it.
flairina chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I wasn't exactly sold on this story for a long time, since it opened with that whole "romp" spiel, which didn't exactly win me over. In actual practice, however, this approach worked way better than I thought it would. Would love to see this continue if you ever feel like writing more of it.
Kenshin El chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Nice story. It's well written.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
shame your not continuing this it was quite good
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
a BIT of a problem?
Genma you probably on the bingo book by now as a A class missin nin you moron!

XD i love this story
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This was one of the most awesome three-chaptered dead stories I've ever seen. And a pity, a great pity.

This is just too well-written to die out like that, but alas...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
1) Dead story or not, and no matter what follows (This Blinded writes review as he reads), you managed to capture the essence of Saotome Genma perfectly... a pity it is before his Pandafication though.

2) BTW Ranma was pony-tail before eating the dragon whisker thingy, so he is a pony-tailed boy instead of pigtailed boy.

3) ... S-Rank missing nins. While it helps Ranma's ego a lot, they can neither eat it or sell it. I kinda guessed something like that would happen.
Confer chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
It is beautiful. Please update.
Ozzallos chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
And now we're just mixing in timelines, no curse and 'pulling a hibiki.' I realize this is a 'romp', but it's becoming painful without any external references to the timeline while throwing out canon references willinilly. Since there haven't been any updates for two years, I'm assuming its for the best.
Ozzallos chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I'm kinda on the fence here. The tale is a good one content-wise and it certainly keeps the reader's interest. The characters are well done with a special nod to Genma, who comes across as caring in his own way while still being a complete and utter a55hat. Great stuff. I agree wholly on comparative power levels between the two series per your ANs so no problems there.

And then there are the reservations. Tenses and grammar seem painfully distracting at times and switched up at random. While you have my complete agreement on power levels, Ranma's technique/experience resume seems entirely too broad. While you can fudge Genma given his assumed background, there's more than once Ranma strains believability at the point in canon you're portraying him. This is, of course, IMO and you're well within your prerogative to write it as such.

Overall it's a fun fic, but its a tough one to become immersed in when the aforementioned issues continually distract.
quickshot0 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This was pretty amusing, you really caught the comedic elements of Ranma 1/2 in this. I guess if it had continued it would have been a quite hilarious crackfic to read.
joshlamont chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
That was freaking *fantastic*. I know it's been a good long while, but it would incredibly awesome if you could see a way to continue this
Fayari chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Aw, two years without an update? Don't leave us like this!
Fayari chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I totally called the bed-wetting pictures.

But Genma is totally awesome in this fic. Just like I knew he was, even in canon.
Prinny Ramza chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I actually really like the characterization of Genma as a dotting father. This whole chapter has him as a total badass.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »