Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Excellent story!
Elise chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
AWESOME story. Really great fun to read. I hope you'l continue someday! :)
Fyoex chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
So cool!
mana chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
i can't believe that your dropping this it seems like a great story with lots of potential. i had been looking forward to what they were going to do next.
E chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
uRg such a wonderful storyline to be abandon, 3 years no updates
The Chosen One chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
comeon man,
It has been 3 years since your last update! I even read the story thrice, thats how good the story was!
TimeForced chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
The way you write the interactions between Ranma and Genma are absolutely perfect. Seriously, they're hilarious. If you ever get bored or inspired and continue to write this story, I'll be right there waiting for it.
flairina chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I wasn't exactly sold on this story for a long time, since it opened with that whole "romp" spiel, which didn't exactly win me over. In actual practice, however, this approach worked way better than I thought it would. Would love to see this continue if you ever feel like writing more of it.
Kenshin El chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Nice story. It's well written.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
shame your not continuing this it was quite good
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
a BIT of a problem?
Genma you probably on the bingo book by now as a A class missin nin you moron!

XD i love this story
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This was one of the most awesome three-chaptered dead stories I've ever seen. And a pity, a great pity.

This is just too well-written to die out like that, but alas...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
1) Dead story or not, and no matter what follows (This Blinded writes review as he reads), you managed to capture the essence of Saotome Genma perfectly... a pity it is before his Pandafication though.

2) BTW Ranma was pony-tail before eating the dragon whisker thingy, so he is a pony-tailed boy instead of pigtailed boy.

3) ... S-Rank missing nins. While it helps Ranma's ego a lot, they can neither eat it or sell it. I kinda guessed something like that would happen.
Confer chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
It is beautiful. Please update.
Ozzallos chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
And now we're just mixing in timelines, no curse and 'pulling a hibiki.' I realize this is a 'romp', but it's becoming painful without any external references to the timeline while throwing out canon references willinilly. Since there haven't been any updates for two years, I'm assuming its for the best.
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »