Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
Ozzallos chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I'm kinda on the fence here. The tale is a good one content-wise and it certainly keeps the reader's interest. The characters are well done with a special nod to Genma, who comes across as caring in his own way while still being a complete and utter a55hat. Great stuff. I agree wholly on comparative power levels between the two series per your ANs so no problems there.

And then there are the reservations. Tenses and grammar seem painfully distracting at times and switched up at random. While you have my complete agreement on power levels, Ranma's technique/experience resume seems entirely too broad. While you can fudge Genma given his assumed background, there's more than once Ranma strains believability at the point in canon you're portraying him. This is, of course, IMO and you're well within your prerogative to write it as such.

Overall it's a fun fic, but its a tough one to become immersed in when the aforementioned issues continually distract.
quickshot0 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
This was pretty amusing, you really caught the comedic elements of Ranma 1/2 in this. I guess if it had continued it would have been a quite hilarious crackfic to read.
joshlamont chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
That was freaking *fantastic*. I know it's been a good long while, but it would incredibly awesome if you could see a way to continue this
Fayari chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Aw, two years without an update? Don't leave us like this!
Fayari chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I totally called the bed-wetting pictures.

But Genma is totally awesome in this fic. Just like I knew he was, even in canon.
Overlord Marche chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I actually really like the characterization of Genma as a dotting father. This whole chapter has him as a total badass.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Awesome.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awwwww no more yet 3 very fun story, I hope you take it up again!
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story hope you update it again some day!
Reader Just A chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
man I hope you feel like writing more of this eventually its great
gaiawolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is just hilarious. I like how Ranma and Genma are teaching Naruto and Hinata martial arts. That would be something if the Saotomes came to Nerima with those two in tow.

Kudos.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Intresring please continue!
Razorsmile chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Good Ranma crossover fic or BEST Ranma crossover fic?
Rev.Rannath chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is THE best Ranma/Naruto crossover I've read (and one of the best Ranma or Naruto fanfiction period... most leave out a certain something from the characters, like their character).

Pity you aren't planning to continue.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/4/2011