Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
joshlamont chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
That was freaking *fantastic*. I know it's been a good long while, but it would incredibly awesome if you could see a way to continue this
Fayari chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Aw, two years without an update? Don't leave us like this!
Fayari chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I totally called the bed-wetting pictures.

But Genma is totally awesome in this fic. Just like I knew he was, even in canon.
Overlord Marche chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I actually really like the characterization of Genma as a dotting father. This whole chapter has him as a total badass.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Awesome.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awwwww no more yet 3 very fun story, I hope you take it up again!
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story hope you update it again some day!
Reader Just A chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
man I hope you feel like writing more of this eventually its great
gaiawolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is just hilarious. I like how Ranma and Genma are teaching Naruto and Hinata martial arts. That would be something if the Saotomes came to Nerima with those two in tow.

Kudos.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Intresring please continue!
Razorsmile chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Good Ranma crossover fic or BEST Ranma crossover fic?
Rev.Rannath chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is THE best Ranma/Naruto crossover I've read (and one of the best Ranma or Naruto fanfiction period... most leave out a certain something from the characters, like their character).

Pity you aren't planning to continue.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Good chapter 3.
cerulean azure chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I think you captured ranma and his father's dynamic perfectly,I love that it gives the whole story a far more light hearted tone. I mean, ninja are cool and all, but sometimes it just gts too depressing and serious what with assasinations, wars, yadda yadda yah.
heheyhey chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Simply awesome! :) I love what you've written thus far and can't wait to see what will happen next.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »