Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
Prinny Ramza chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I actually really like the characterization of Genma as a dotting father. This whole chapter has him as a total badass.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awwwww no more yet 3 very fun story, I hope you take it up again!
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story hope you update it again some day!
Reader Just A chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
man I hope you feel like writing more of this eventually its great
gaiawolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is just hilarious. I like how Ranma and Genma are teaching Naruto and Hinata martial arts. That would be something if the Saotomes came to Nerima with those two in tow.

Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Intresring please continue!
Razorsmile chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Good Ranma crossover fic or BEST Ranma crossover fic?
Rev.Rannath chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is THE best Ranma/Naruto crossover I've read (and one of the best Ranma or Naruto fanfiction period... most leave out a certain something from the characters, like their character).

Pity you aren't planning to continue.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Good chapter 3.
cerulean azure chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I think you captured ranma and his father's dynamic perfectly,I love that it gives the whole story a far more light hearted tone. I mean, ninja are cool and all, but sometimes it just gts too depressing and serious what with assasinations, wars, yadda yadda yah.
strafica chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Simply awesome! :) I love what you've written thus far and can't wait to see what will happen next.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Tree walking scene:

Below Genma shifts his glasses and crinkles the scroll in his hands. Then, all at once the old man rolls the up the parchment and flings the object far into the distance. "Okay, boy, perhaps that one was a waste of time."

- in the far distance a team of anbu, kakashi, and hiashi when suddenly a scroll shoots out of the sky an nails hiashi right between the eyes

baskets? well i suppose turning your opponents into pretzels is over done, and turning them into a basket is far more useful too! its a lot more funny!
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hope you update this someday

A Fan,

Sungawd Ra chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Not sure where you're going with this one, but it was a lot of fun. I'll look forward to new chapters.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »