Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
SakuraCa chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Nice build up that you've got, though admittedly I think that Ranma and is father are a little too strong
inu chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
realy good io like your ranma he is a lot like genma thare like a comaduy double ack realy funny
Nemrut chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This is a really interesting story and quite the good portrayal of Genma who, while being a really shi*tty human being, isn't exactly scum and still likable and amusing, just like in the manga
Lady Alstreim chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Love you fic, hoping neither you or it are dead so that updates will follow
Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
very well done so far!
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I beseech the old gods! Resurrect this FanFiction from the dead! I honor you with this 'Virgin Author' and it's first 'FanFiction'!

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthu-" "Ah shi- another damn adventurer! Kill him before he stops the ritu-" "Arggh! No!"
Nexus the 13th chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Its too bad this fics unfinished, I enjoyed it.

Its a wonderful feeling.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Five year old with a knife. I couldn't stop laughing.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I enjoyed reading an idea like this. Good owrk
The Other White Meat chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Nice ! I guess that they didn't want to leave that kids at the table for them to be found since they assumed that they lost their pursuers and it would be weeks before the table would be found. Perhaps add that to Genma's suggestions with Ranma yelling when would that be since they ditched the pursuit miles ok . .which he pauses and goes into Uncle Genma mode.
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Excellent Chapter. I do like the dynamics between Ranma and Genma. There was a certain amount of respect before they got cursed that isn't always shown in fanfics. I hope you continue I definitely enjoyed it. As a gag - how about while they get low on supplies they find a large bridge. They decide to hang around it to the kids confusion. They explain its away to get supplies. Genma wisely explains how bridges were easy places for people to extort travelers - - borrowing badly from the tale of when Little John met Robin Hood (probably from a sub of men in tights). Naruto and Hinata are horrified , but Ranma explains that they won't be hurting the travelers , but the bandits who extort the money. The kids calm down and they wait. . . after several days they see nothing but travelers. Their supplies are really low now and tempers are short. In disgust they decide to cross the bridge and keep traveling. On the other side of the bridge bandits stop them demanding a toll. The Saotomes are so short temper that they just attack. One brutal fight later they take their money , weapons, the cart of stolen goods, and leave the bandits in their boxers in a heap. This sets off a chain of events that lead to them going against the crime boss (Gantos maybe ?) and accidentally freeing the town either through their actions or inspiring the town to fight back.
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
*chuckle* I normally wouldn't have read a fanfic with the description this one had, not really my thing, but I was desperate for something new to read and so clicked it. Boy, am I glad I did! Not only are you a pretty damn decent writer, to find out that eldritch asylum is still being written? Hell Yeah! *dances* thank you so much, and keep up the good work!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
awesome story, cant wait to see the next chapter
TD Master chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Great stuff, please write more!
Nene-Akiko chapter 3 . 6/8/2010