Reviews for Seven Village Stomp
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Tree walking scene:

Below Genma shifts his glasses and crinkles the scroll in his hands. Then, all at once the old man rolls the up the parchment and flings the object far into the distance. "Okay, boy, perhaps that one was a waste of time."

- in the far distance a team of anbu, kakashi, and hiashi when suddenly a scroll shoots out of the sky an nails hiashi right between the eyes

_

baskets? well i suppose turning your opponents into pretzels is over done, and turning them into a basket is far more useful too!..plus its a lot more funny!
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hope you update this someday

A Fan,

Kevin
Sungawd Ra chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Not sure where you're going with this one, but it was a lot of fun. I'll look forward to new chapters.
Starkaster chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
This story is the awesome.
Sancria chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
There's a lot of promise here. Usually, Ranma is thrown into the narutoverse by accident/curse or sometimes, by choosing to use ryoga's curse to lose himeself, but this is the first one I've seen where he hasn't been cursed, and has Genma along to cause more mayhem.

Very solid start, even for a romp, this could easily becomes a nice long read. As it stands, when I'm writing this review, it's already been nearly a year since it was updated. I'll add it to my favorite list, in hopes, that it updates, but in any case, well done.
Mackon chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Damn this is FUN!

Hope you get inspired to update soon, there really aren't enough pure adventure fics around and this one captures the spirit so well I'm hanging out to see what you come up with next.

Thanks much for sharing your great story.
SakuraCa chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Nice build up that you've got, though admittedly I think that Ranma and is father are a little too strong
inu chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
realy good io like your ranma he is a lot like genma thare like a comaduy double ack realy funny
Nemrut chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This is a really interesting story and quite the good portrayal of Genma who, while being a really shi*tty human being, isn't exactly scum and still likable and amusing, just like in the manga
Lady Alstreim chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Love you fic, hoping neither you or it are dead so that updates will follow
Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
very well done so far!
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I beseech the old gods! Resurrect this FanFiction from the dead! I honor you with this 'Virgin Author' and it's first 'FanFiction'!

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthu-" "Ah shi- another damn adventurer! Kill him before he stops the ritu-" "Arggh! No!"
Nexus the 13th chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Its too bad this fics unfinished, I enjoyed it.

Its a wonderful feeling.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Five year old with a knife. I couldn't stop laughing.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I enjoyed reading an idea like this. Good owrk
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »