Reviews for Never Let Go
Tina chapter 41 . 8/11
Awesome
Claudia chapter 41 . 6/24
OK great story! I couldn't stop reading although I am positive you didn't have a beta review at least the first few chapters because I'm seeing many simple grammar mistakes. It's nothing too serious and your writing is top notch so it doesn't really hurt the overall image. The story was absolutely wonderful. Everything seemed genuine and very personal. The characters were three dimensional and relatable. You can tell this was carefully planned and perfectly timed. It didn't keep going with no substance and every chapter was exiting and interesting. You did an incredible job with this, it is truly one of the best fanfictions I have read in my life (especially when it comes to AUs ). Thank you for taking the time to write this and I'll be reading more of you're stories soon.
Romantic Journalist chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Diagnosed?
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Heavy in what way? Angst? You categorized this as a drama...will their characters be more OOC than necessary to complete this fiction? I'm curious, but I do love your other stories. Thank you for sharing them!
JuJu.Bee.79219 chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
I'm liking it. It's killing me not having loads of Troyella though. It kills me to read Troy dating another girl. I hope and wish that Troy and Olivia break up and he starts dating Gabriella.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
I love d stowie lyk hu new best friends also fall n luv wit each oda luv ur stories runninequals life
Guest chapter 41 . 4/15/2014
This is perfect
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
i dont like how much of an idiot troy is
A chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Really detailed and greatly written! Can't wait to keep reading!
BLAIRE chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
UGHHHH STOP IT IM ALREADY CRYING HOW DARE YOU WHO DO YOU THI K YOU ARE
IM REREADING THIS STORY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME and iM STILL SNIS ZBSBS
wildcats789 chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
I love this story! I know you wrote it like 5 years ago but I just spent half my weekend reading it and I loved every bit of it! Thankyou!
criminallychallenged chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Amazing story :)
Bsnanfvkekval chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Great chapter
TheWritingFreak chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
I loved he end so much :D Thanks for writing this.
TheWritingFreak chapter 32 . 2/19/2013
"His room, plus Gabriella, minus any supervision, multiplied by the number of kisses, dividing her legs equals Troy's fantasy right now."

Best math problem ever, lol. Great story by the way :D
2,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »