Reviews for The Guardian
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
yup! update! update! i really want to know what happen next!~
vkikay chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Navi, dearie... BleachAddict's back with a vengeance.. i kid lol an update! *hugs* another good one.

i can imagine Rukia holding the kid like a ragdoll and saying "Look, i'm sorry ok?"

I LOL-ed at the motorcycle scene. i was like.. very good Rukia, riding a motorcycle was an !di!otic choice...and then...oh..motorcycle-ichigo-drool-smexy! This image of ichigo suddenly popped of my bakamono mind: all clad in black, tight black pants and black leather jacket - matrix like without the sunglasses (since its kinda stupid for him to wear one as it is nighttime lol but will definitely wear one during the day cool.) That shiny-black-leather-jacket-all-black-attire complements his bright orange hair and tanned skin. stunning, ne? *drools*

I like the way you made their introductions. "i don't think it was of any use to me.." aw, ichigo's offended. lol. Its just like how they did in Bleach except its the other way around. Ichi goes first. D their unique dynamics is there.

*claps* update! update! udpate!
Chiremae chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
WooHoo finally an update! I like the pacing, the plot and the characterization. I love the Ichigo-Rukia interactions, particalarly the part when he wanted to use the bike to getaway! So I am guessing that Tatsuki wasnt little Suuhei's mother? The writing is very good. Looking forward to the next one, poke, poke! ;P
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
You didn't tell me you were going to update this!

Poor Shousei...oh, so glad Rukia is looking out for him. And Ichigo to the rescue...awesome! Keep it up, lady. Looking forward to what happens next.
Chiremae chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I loove horror/suspense genre, so I was looking forward in reading this story and you didnt disapoint! I love the plot so far, poor Tatsuki and who's the, ops spoilers ;P! Anyways poke, poke how about some update soon? Poke, poke (you are lucky I am using my Byakuya plushie to poke at ya! Good job!
faerilsama chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great story line - you have definitely piqued my interest! This is very different from anything I have read so far - and, boy, do I have a lot I questions (lol you are going to have to update because I will go nuts speculating about Tatsuki's baby, the creepy murderers, and who will rescue the baby and Rukia?). This was very nicely written (I have read some really good stories which suffered because of "verb tense" issues) as you avoided that pitfall. :-) I loved this and am looking forward to an update (the sooner . . . the better! D).
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
You started this off with such suspense Navi and I can so see Rukia in the role of the child's protector. I am looking forward to your next chapter!