Reviews for Disenchanted
Mickey-Chemx chapter 10 . 8/6
This was really beautiful! I'm so glad you didn't bash any characters. My love for Sakura and Kiba has grown c:
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 10 . 5/20
Aw, this was really cute! Great job! :)
Ohmygosh this was too cute OuO
vanilaoverchocolate chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
i cry , i can't believe i cry but it was an incredible tale , i really cant said anymore then that is was truly fantastic .
somebody chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
lol, Neji. "/Get off my table!/" This was a cute fluffy KibaSaku fic, instead of your darker ones. yay. I need some happy at 3 in the morning after reading Serendipity.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
"Why are you watching Disney movies?"
"Research for my Bio paper."
"... wait, what?"

If someone accepted that as an answer, I would have gotten through Biology so much faster...
Rei chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Sasusaku is my OTP but this is an amazing fic! I'm glad I read it. I'm starting to appreciate Kibasaku more!
piscesaurus chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
omggggg it's a romance light story, i just cant stand anymore with thia crack cutey pairing! thanks for making this awesome story. yes, take that disney, kiba and sakura can do more haha.
Random Person chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Way to write a crack pairing _v Nailed it! Can't say playboy Kiba was appealing, but I really, really liked this fic. Thumbs up to you, Author! Thank you for the awesome read!
sophisticate chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
kiba's note at the end! such a great fanfic :) i love your writing style and you've gotten me hooked on this pairing haha i also love your sasusaku work
alusandrea chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This story is so hilarious. Kiba is so overconfident and I love his ridiculously arrogant thought process.
MoonxCandycane chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
cuuuuuuuttttttte
Dawnheart98 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Oh no?! Sasuke wants Sakura back now? **scaredness***
Dawnheart98 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
"If any girl needed some attention from a guy, it was Sakura. And if there was any guy that could make a girl feel like a princess straight out of Disney, it was Kiba."
For some reason I really like that line :) Maybe it's because I want Kiba to treat me like a princess. :P
Anyway I don't have much to say except "good job". :)
Dawnheart98 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
this chapter is so adorable XD You are really keeping up Kiba's characterization well-impressive! Well and all the other characters, as well. :) Good job on the story so far! :)