Reviews for Punked Out Bella!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
ur story is so kool. Can't wait for the next chappy. Btw i hope every thing works out for u
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
u have a cool story!
vampiredragongoddess chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
i feel for ya. ur situation is suck-ish, but if you dont mind my giving advice, its a lot easier in the long run if you outright state that your bi. a lot of times if you dont make a big deal of it people dont freak out except for a select few
broken earth falling down chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
yeah

fun more
dlead7 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
great chapter :D

update soon please
TWD chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
more more more more more mor emore mor emore
black burning heart66 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
love your name, and love the story too. i want to see some more chapters, so please try and update soon! and falling for your friend would way suck, maybe you could use the unfairness as inspiration! sorry, i have a one track mind.
giselle saint claire chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
dont worry about it (even though i love this story and would love to read more) just get your shit straightened, just worry about yourself. sorry about your mom and i hope you can tell her and she will understand and be supportive. i know its hard trust me i know what your going through but just have some faith. Gg
livelaughrock chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
ok now you've GOT to finish this story. 2 chapters dnt do it honey. ive been reading these 2 for like evry day for a while now. PLEASE finish it or write more.
livelaughrock chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i really liked the story. and its lyricist ir song writer
Villians aren't always evil chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
love it!
Den.of.Iniquity chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
please please please keep writing i like this story
PirateDena chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Lulz. Thanks I needed a good laugh today. Not everyone can write honey.
hardcorechecker chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
awesome story so far. ]
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
i dont really like it. dont get me wrong! the plot is good,and so is the writing, but it think the story is going too fast. this is only the 2nd chapter and edward already knows! no offense, but i think thats too fast.