Reviews for Mantle
kerricarri chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I like the dressphere connection! And the deconstruction of Auron/Rikku, which feels in character.
wickedsugarrush chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I liked what you did with the concluding chapter. The series was well played out.
Lady Nightspike chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I love the Auron-invoking formula calculation in this part! Now SE just needs to come out with an unlockable 'Auron' dress sphere...

Your style manages to be both playful and profound, a good fit for a bereaved (sort of) Rikku.

About 3/4 of the way down, you spelled presence with an extra c, if you care.
Lady Nightspike chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love that you have Rikku connecting to Auron through his gear! I'm not quite sure what the 'of Tidus' long ad-libbed speeches' sentences is doing in the flow of the narrative or even what it is supposed to be expressing. Are the conversations about Tidus' speeches, or are they remembering conversations AND Tidus' non-ability to make speeches (but feeble attempts nevertheless)?
Luv2Game chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Oh, I liked these! I think number one was my favorite, just because the ending line seemed so final and Rikku-like. But I did enjoy the other two, as well. Yuna's little thought at the end of three was a nice touch.

I enjoyed these. Nice job.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
M... X3 I got warm fuzzies. I really enjoyed the chapter.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
That was kind of sad, but I really enjoyed it. X3
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really enjoyed this. It's nostalgic, and nice.
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 4/13/2008