Reviews for Where your heart is
E. Christianna chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You did an amazing job as usual! Season 5 is so full of Breyton I can't stand it :) I'm so excited that it's back again this week and we didn't have to wait months like all of the other shows. Anyway. Again, excellent job. I agree with others that if you have time you should deffinetly dwell in the Breyton-ness of season 5.
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Loved it. i love that part in the episode. Adding to favs.
paulinemcc chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Take all the time you need, but get your ass back to this and write more!

Do the whole of season 5 - Breyton style :D

Seriously this was great and I'd LOVE for you to continue it, even if that's not for a few months or more, and don't worry I'll be begging for updates to this once you finish your other fic!

Awesome, awesome, awesome idea... and start :P
apathyaddict chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
aw, that was so cute! wonderful little thing you wrote there great job!
physcob2002 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
this was a great oneshot, id like to see it be a chapter story :)
Risen2Fall chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Awe, now that's how it should have been done.

It was great and I hope that maybe you can develope this a little further in the future. I'll read! Anyway, the emotion was portrayed extremely well and both remained in character to what actually happened on the show.

1 more to go! ;)
Macgrrl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Another fantastic story! I think Season 5 has so many subtle undertones for Breyton and your story has just brought one of those moments to life. Thank you for adding so much more to these characters and storylines.
Finalhybrid chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love how Peyton called Brooke over everyone else then and how you described both of their feelings during the call and the reunion in Tree Hill. I would love to see this continued if have the time even if it is a few months from now.
craftyns99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was really good. I think you should continue this in the future but not yet cos I want more updates from your other story
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh really loved this!

I love what and how you interpreted the scene!

It was all so incredibly well-written, and they both seemed verry in-character. I was hooked. LOL

The end was totally sweet and heart-warming. :) Definitely made me smile 'cause of the sweetness.

Anyways, loved it much, and hope you're able to add to it some time in the future. )