Reviews for At the Edge
Eternal Tiet chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
The descriptive details were magnificent, especially when Sarah first returned to the village. You captured subtle nuances that really showed her attachment to Tosca. I also liked how you mentioned that she was not really thrilled with the life Kaim had chosen, to be a hired mercenary. Again, I think you do romance just beautifully; you capture the essence of the characters extremely well. I hope to read more from you soon.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
hey! you don't do youself justice! i thought this story was excellent, and i was delighted to see a story that explains how Kaim and Sarah got together, AND you use loads of stuff from the game i'll be checking out your other ones too, so i expect to see some good writing there too! nice one!
Byakko chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Heh, well, I have my own version of their entire courtship in my head, but this is interesting.

I like how you make Sarah a little haughty there. In the original concept arts, her expression was actually one of haughtiness, and although it may not have translated into the final game much, I like to think that that was a facet of her personality in the past or simply one now more subdued after all the years.

A little abrupt ending, but I like your style, so I'm going to look forward to more of your works (reading the other KxS fic of yours soon too).

We need more fellow KxS writers, considering how they got gimped out of ANY revealing or romantic scenes (compared to oh, say, Jansen and Ming) in the game _ I blame the GOOCH!