Reviews for Unforgettable Bond
TaangFan chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Maybe one day you can finish this because your story is so good and has so much potential!
TaangFan chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
That was a really well done scene between Aang, Toph and her bethrowed. Really well done!
TaangFan chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I love the drama! Poor Aang having to choose between what he wanted and what he thought was the right decision for his friend.
TaangFan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is a good beginning! I am looking forward to reading more of your story!
Always-Average chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Awesome sooo far :D At first I thought Ling Tao was going to be a major A-hole but now...he just did such a selfless thing which honestly I don't think many people would do these days... :( But anyway he makes my 'Awww' :)

I really want to bash Katara and Zuko's head together, why can't they see they like eachother! And with Toph and Aang I really want to lock them in a unbendible(?)room so they can talk out their many problems... :P ...soo yeah.. Keep up the fab work :D xx
il labirinto chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I don't mean to be rude, pushy , or mean but I think I'm going to cry. You haven't updated in TWO YEARS. Like , holy crap. Do you know how badly I want to know the ending in this story ? And you left such a big cliffhanger in chapter 8 that I think I might explode. I'm probably not convincing you by being this pushy but I really love this story and would beg to have it finished. Hopefully you'll update one day again and I'll be keeping a look out on this story. Just know that you have one really loyal reader to this story and sorry for being so pushy.
il labirinto chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Oh please please please finish the story soon! It's amazing and I just love it :D
TaangShipper chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Gah! where's the rest of the story! need more!

I love this story its one of my favorites! I've only read it a million times D
jfdap af chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
WHOA WHOA WHOA! You HAVE to update. Preferably soon. Pleaase!
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
nice story. hurry up and update it!
musiclover9419 chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
I sense violence soon!
Ladyluck523 chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
I'm happy to see an update! :)

I think it's a bit OOC for Toph to be so avoid-y and withdrawn. She's usually more in your face and meets things head on for the most part.

I would have guessed that Zuko and Sokka being "big brothers" to Toph (as well as being mentors and friends of Aang) would have taken a more active role in getting Toph and Aang at least in the same room to get them talking.

And what is Sokka doing messing up things between Katara and Zuko? I don't think Yue would approve. :-/ Maybe Suki needs to be there to beat some sense into him.

Sometimes I like OC's and sometimes I don't. Too bad Ling Tao falls into the latter catagory. I know he's trying to be noble and all but he still irks me. I think his development was a bit rushed and we didn't have the time to go thru the changes with him.

Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting the confrontation between Aang and Toph (Finally!) so I hope you update soon.
Ladyluck523 chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Alright Aang...go kick some butt and win your girl :)

Events have been a touch slow but I'm hoping things will move along faster now that Aang and Toph are in the same picture. Looking forward to more!
vash3055 chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
great story i love it continue please
evilfrog1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I like how you made toph not fight it made it even more depressing and sad
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »