Reviews for Extraordinary
ocean-of-ink chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
great story
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Great chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Slaifer chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
OMG! This is awesome! Please, more!
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
. ! All the air in my lungs left me when I read that last line! This was great...I didn't even notice it being short-so don't apologize! Gosh, you write so well! I can't wait until Chapter 5 and find out what happens! I must say that you use of words to describe how she feels when she sees Edward is excellent because I'm sure that anyone that is a fan of the Twilight books & Edward can empathize with her!
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
That is awesome!

So she's gonna meet the Volturi?
Slaifer chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
OMG! I came back from school and I found this! How happy I was!

I understand how she didn't remember the Volturis and the danger wicht she was put in. Nobody would think clearly in a moment like that xD.

I really want to know what it's going to happen next! This is so damn cool!
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Yay! Eddyy!
Slaifer chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I would faint if I were there

nice!

well, thank you very much because you update!

I was very happy when I saw the email. :D

Hope you can update soon.

see you!
Slaifer chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
:D

Awesome. I want to see what is she going to do!

Jacob and Bella engaged! ah! Somebody kill me! It can never happen!

continue it!
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I was sitting on the edge of my chair thinking that Elisa wouldn't be given another chance to make things right! I'll be waiting for your next chapter bitting my nails until then!
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Please Keep On going!

Im still reading!
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
OME! This is good on some many different levels! 1) I can relate to Elisa because I've read the Twilight books 12 times each! 2) I've gotten in trouble with my husband and son when I've spent a little too much time reading them and neglected them in some fashion. 3) I've had Twilight dreams, too!

Pleze continue writing this story! It is holding my interest and is so unique from any other fanfiction I've ever read!

Your "Fan,"

Sandy doreansmomma
Slaifer chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
If Edward's Death was my fault I would die!

This is a awesome story, YOU MUST UPDATE!

I want to know more NOW!
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
W-O-W

I'm sorry no words can describe this story.

It's absolutely brilliance!

Update soon please.
FaberriesandCream chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yay! Love it! I got a bit panicky when I read the t-shirt too. I'm kind of the 'Emo Kid' in my class, but I'm blonde. And it sucks.

Blessed be