Reviews for Extraordinary
doreansmomma chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
This was really good. At first I was worried when Elisa walked into that type of store and I wasn't sure where this was headed but I loved that Nancy gave her the advice of meditation instead of the metaphysical type books. Now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter...it sounds great!
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
"Just who do you think you're calling little girl, munchkin princess?" I snapped, glowering down at her tiny frame. The resulting fury in her face brought me back to near screaming terror in less than a heartbeat. Forget idiot...I was easily the biggest cretin in all of existence."

I just loved that part...calling Jane "munchkin princess" is PRICELESS...you even challenged my vocabulary and I had to look up "cretin!" I love when a writer does that!

Have you ever seriously considered publishing? You have a clear talent for writing...you should think about it!
ocean-of-ink chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
great story
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Great chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Slaifer chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
OMG! This is awesome! Please, more!
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
. ! All the air in my lungs left me when I read that last line! This was great...I didn't even notice it being short-so don't apologize! Gosh, you write so well! I can't wait until Chapter 5 and find out what happens! I must say that you use of words to describe how she feels when she sees Edward is excellent because I'm sure that anyone that is a fan of the Twilight books & Edward can empathize with her!
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
That is awesome!

So she's gonna meet the Volturi?
Slaifer chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
OMG! I came back from school and I found this! How happy I was!

I understand how she didn't remember the Volturis and the danger wicht she was put in. Nobody would think clearly in a moment like that xD.

I really want to know what it's going to happen next! This is so damn cool!
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Yay! Eddyy!
Slaifer chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
I would faint if I were there

nice!

well, thank you very much because you update!

I was very happy when I saw the email. :D

Hope you can update soon.

see you!
Slaifer chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
:D

Awesome. I want to see what is she going to do!

Jacob and Bella engaged! ah! Somebody kill me! It can never happen!

continue it!
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I was sitting on the edge of my chair thinking that Elisa wouldn't be given another chance to make things right! I'll be waiting for your next chapter bitting my nails until then!
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Please Keep On going!

Im still reading!
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
OME! This is good on some many different levels! 1) I can relate to Elisa because I've read the Twilight books 12 times each! 2) I've gotten in trouble with my husband and son when I've spent a little too much time reading them and neglected them in some fashion. 3) I've had Twilight dreams, too!

Pleze continue writing this story! It is holding my interest and is so unique from any other fanfiction I've ever read!

Your "Fan,"

Sandy ~ doreansmomma
Slaifer chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
If Edward's Death was my fault I would die!

This is a awesome story, YOU MUST UPDATE!

I want to know more NOW!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »