Reviews for Extraordinary
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
I Love, love, love this! I'll be reading Evening Falls if you need me!
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
There are many many many many MANY things I could say to describe this story of yours. But the one word that sums it up for me is AWESOMELY AMAZING (actually, that's two words, but you get the gist) I hope there is a sequel!
queenfirst chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
..Woah.

That dream.. was so realistic.

*at a loss for words*

so.. awesome. :D
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Perhaps it's because I'm a mother, but I feel awfully sorry for Elisa's mother. Fancy going to all the trouble of pre-preparing home cooked meals only to have an air-head repeatedly ruin them!

I realise this is probably not the intended response...
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG...Death to the blonde indeed!
alycaly chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
This is cool. It would have been fun to get the POV of the Cullens as she vanished into thin air! I kinda wish she had had more interaction with Bella and Alice, too, since she was so excited to meet the two of them in the first place. Maybe in the sequel? :)
alycaly chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
I am really liking this story. I love how Elisa really does come off with the attitude of a 15 year old. :) I am glad there is a sequel because I don't want this story to end in one chapter!
MSPT chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story]Thanks for writing this great story. I'm always trying to read different types of fanfics and yours definitely got my done]
alycaly chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
I really love this chapter. The dynamics are so great between all the characters! I especially like the way you portrayed the Cullen boy's reactions to Elisa's knowledge about them.
alycaly chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Okay, I've decided I definitely do like this story. I like it because it's different from the usual Twilight fics. Props to you for great creativity!
MSPT chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Thanks for writing]
alycaly chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I still can't decide what my reaction to this story is. I do know I'm still wanting to read more, though!
alycaly chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
So..this is interesting. I can't say whether I like it or not, but I feel compelled to read on, so I guess that means I like it? I am intrigued. That's a good way to put it.
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 14 . 12/8/2009
SEQUAL! Idc that in the next authors note you probably have a link to a sequel, but I'm just telling you my opinion!
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
I nearly cried, it was such a great story!
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »