Reviews for A Gangster's Way
ItsCandyLove chapter 7 . 4/14
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
kiki2222 chapter 7 . 3/1
More or no?
Mirage chapter 7 . 1/4
love this story and i really want to know where it goes how and when they will really get together, will the president of the foreign be a real rival for Sasuke? please dont let them get hurt, or atleast nothing that hurts there mind.
please write soon more chaps
morticaaddams chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story thus far and wish for you to continue it. Au revoir my darling :)
Sammich-Chan chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
This story has such a good plot, it's a shame it hasn't updated.
It's an even bigger shame that Naruto has no personality, he wouldn't ever let anyone treat him like the way Sasuke does in this. You have to think of Naruto from the series - He's always trying to be equals with Sasuke.
There is a limit to how innocent a person can be, even if they're uke or the more submissive one in the relationship.
sigh chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Such a shame it hasn't updated in years,it was getting really good
nasushi-chan chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
awww sweet.. unfortunately you didnt continue the story.. huhu shame2
ebtiger chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Why Naruto is so meek and dumb?He has no personality at all,always afraid of does not have his own will and arees with everyone who asks him.
Pitiful and weak creature!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
i am really bummed that you havent updated this story for so long. i hope you will reconsider and start writing it again :)
Aekm14 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Next chapter? Please update soon. I love this story, it is soo well written. Very interesting. Please give me another chapter to read soon :) Thanks
wawatvxq chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
i just encounter with this story..how could i don't know about this? huhuhu :(
Kyuuka-koinu chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Such a good story
sunset234 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
hope u continue this

Babeonline2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
it has been so long plz write more...!