Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
Hinata Uchiha2.0 chapter 1 . 9/15
realmente me atrapo la historia
1awesomestar chapter 5 . 8/27
Aaaargh, I'm so angry that this doesn't have more chapters, poor Tenten, doesn't even know what's going on...
1awesomestar chapter 1 . 8/27
I love this. I love this. I love this so much, I started crying, thank you Gai, thank you Author-san, thank you for this awesome fanfic
onetolove chapter 5 . 8/1
theokone chapter 1 . 7/29
i clicked on this so fast the page wouldn't load, then I realized i actually missed it. Alain because the title holds more promise than a priest has heard throughout his lifetime. thank you thank you and thank you, I'm hoping this is not in vain since I haven't read it yet and probably wont for a bit.
I started giggling aloud when I saw Tenten kill like 5 people and she doesn't know it yet. The Hokage even thinks she is like an assassin. Everyone looked like I was a maniac when I started giggling out loud
Siadea chapter 5 . 4/14
This is the most amazing thing. I adore Hinata with all my heart. Almost, even, as much as I adore Tenten's rising kill count!
Apocalypse owner chapter 5 . 2/15
Why did you not continued?! This is amazing!
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
Please update this. I have searched everywhere for a fic like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I like it. Plz write more if you can I would love to keep reading it :)
thorl chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
It's so cute! and.. I want you to continue.. I'll be waiting.
RandomlyGeneratedSyllables chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
XD This is great! Pure genius, really. I especially liked the parts were Gai and the Sandaime were considering her for promotion to ANBU for a series of things she doesn't even know she did!
Alizes chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Bahahaha, go Tenten!
Alizes chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
This chapter made me laugh out loud; poor Shikamaru! Haha, I love the team dynamic and how awesome Gai is in helping Hinata gain self-confidence.
the froggy ninja chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I really liked this and I desperately want you to continue it.