Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
Momo chapter 5 . 3/2
This is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read. I love it so fucking much. My favorite part? TENTEN KEEPS ACCIDENTALLY KILLING PEOPLE WITHOUT REALIZING IT. For some reason that is inescapably funny to me. I love how nuanced you've made every character, including Gai. I just love this fic so much. Ugh. I know by now it's too late and it's never gonna be finished, but I still love it.
Momo chapter 4 . 3/2
Nooooo! Hinata will not do well against Hiashi (assuming he even deigns to accept her request). Oh goodness that poor girl.
Momo chapter 3 . 3/2
This is honestly the cutest and the sweetest and poor Tenten has absolutely NO IDEA she killed anyone, which is good.

God, I'd read 200k words of this fic happily
Momo chapter 2 . 3/2
I love this so much. Gai is such the perfect sensei for her. I'm so pleased she passed and Neji failed.

Also, I'm pretty sure they concussed Shikamaru and that's hilarious to see
Momo chapter 1 . 3/2
This isn't something I knew I needed in my life. This is perfection. Utter perfection. Gai is, without a doubt, the perfect sensei for her. I love this so much already.
Sannie234 chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
ok, my last 5 braincells couldn't stop gushing about how great this team is (don't blame me, I just had an exam, alright?) All of them are sweethearts, they were really supportive and encouraging of each other like AGHDJAKSKBS why can't we have more of this?! Lee and Hinata having a 'polite argument'? Tenten who's oblivious to her kill counts and the hokage considering her recruitment in ANBU? Gai being Gai? Tenten being so done with her sensei and teammates at this point? This s*it is what I signed up for.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, thank you, author, for sharing this!
Sannie234 chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
Sad that this is over, but this is an awesome read. I especially love how you present Team 9's dynamics (now I couldn't get it out of my head on what if this happened in canon!). I love how you highlighted 'hard work' as the teams main core values since I think looking at them from an individual perspective and as a whole group, they are really hard-working people in order to make up for what they lacked in (e.g: Lee who can't do ninjutsu, Tenten whose area of expertise on weapons seems to be overshadowed by ninjutsugenjutsu, Hinata who are looked down upon by her clan) and I guess that's what separates them from the others. That's what made me admire and respect them for.

Also, kudos to you on handling Hinata's development. I always think that she just needed more encouragement and support in order to help her get out of her self-doubt, because in a way, her lack of confidence in herself held her back from her reaching her fullest potential. Considering her personality, her clansesp. her father's) method of teaching wasn't really suitable for her and living in a household where everyone expects better seemed to be aiding on her self-doubts more imo. Which is why I admire how you did Gai and her teammates here: they were supportive.
Sannie234 chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
correction: I LOVE this team.
Sannie234 chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Okay, a few paragraphs in and I already like this team.
seizi chapter 4 . 5/19/2020
1. hinata has same affinities as sasuke
2. I think neji is attempting to be a better person. it kind of warms my heart. hopefully, he could prove Kakashi wrong.
Little Buster chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
Got to chapter 5 and I like the story so far.
It's good that the story isn't focused solely on Hinata but other characters as well. It broadens the readers horizon over many things.

I wonder if TenTen's luck will hold out during the chuunin exams and her 1vs1 foght with Temari. And will TenTen fight differently now that Hinata is her teammate.

And I wonder if this time around Hinata would win her battle against neji in the chuunin exam preliminary. I hope she does, because she worked really hard to get stronger. Gai might be a better sensei than Kurenai.
1awesomestar chapter 5 . 4/6/2019
yah yah, I know, it's 11 years later... but please update this
Hinata Uchiha2.0 chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
realmente me atrapo la historia
1awesomestar chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
Aaaargh, I'm so angry that this doesn't have more chapters, poor Tenten, doesn't even know what's going on...
1awesomestar chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I love this. I love this. I love this so much, I started crying, thank you Gai, thank you Author-san, thank you for this awesome fanfic