Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
the froggy ninja chapter 5 . 6/9
I really liked this and I desperately want you to continue it.
K chapter 5 . 6/2
This is beautifuly hilarious! I think my favorite parts have to be Tenten's utter obliviousness to her kills, and explanations for why Guy is congratulating her. You write very well, and I hope that you will update again.
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/1
Fashinating story, to bad that it seems abandon, I really like this Hinata. A constant but minor changes during the story.
disillusioned-drought chapter 5 . 4/22
Lol the irony. If this continues Tenten is going to have quite the fearsome reputation.
Kat chapter 5 . 3/29
Great story! And your sense of humor remains truly awful -I feel like a terrible person for loving it.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes!
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 3/4
I can't believe how funny this story just got. I enjoyed the whole thing but this last chapter has had me in stitches. The accidental growing rep of Tenten combined with Hinata's deadly serious grocery shopping, the constant ruining of the other future genin's days over the previous chapters as well, it's all been great. I'm sad it ends here, but this was a true treat to read. Thanks for writing it.
Akirafanatic chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
TENTEN! I nearly died laughing. This is really good!
lady pomegranates chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
t pains me that this story seems to be abandoned. It is rare to find something so well-written, funny, and true to character.
I love the way you write. You have taken what may seem to be a strange concept and made it believable.
Gai truly is the best sensei, and he has a marvelous relationship with his students. He is supportive, creative, and very good at fashioning young ninja into the weapons they need to be. Here it is possible to see how each character responds to good training. Hinata is believable and it is a pleasure to see her grow as a ninja now that she has the proper, and necessarily over the top support, to deal with her insecurities. Lee is just as amazing as always, and rather than having only eternal rivals in his teammates to inspire his growth, he has in Hinata someone who, unlike Neji, believes in his being a genius of hard work, and strives to copy him. In Hinata's original team, she was caught between Kiba's slight overprotectiveness and Shino's unwavering belief in her strength demonstrated by his letting her fall down and pick herself up. In this new team, Hinata is pushed to never fall in the first place. Tenten is lovely. To think, the only sane man is an accidental genius of the killing arts! I can see this happening. I love the focus on her strengths. So many people can't master one weapon, but she is the ultimate goddess of tools. The anime spent a lot of time showing Sasuke playing with ninja wire and flames, but Tenten does so much more than that. With her tools she can fight at close range, mid range, and distance. And she does it so effectively, all while being the common sensical big sister, managing Lee's enthusiasm supporting without coddling Hinata. And her relationship with her dad? Classic!
I love how you show the new Team 9's effect on the rest of the Konoha 12 as well. Every moment of interference in their lives is golden, especially since the trouble they cause is accidental! So far, Shikamaru, Choji, Sasuke and Shino have been had. I'd love to see what happens to the rest, all in the name of training.
This will forever remain in my favs.
lady pomegranates chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
I love this! It is absolutely brilliant. This is truly what I imagine Team Gai to be like.
wolveslullaby chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Hello,

I have been watching this story for quite some time. I thoroughly enjoy and I promise from the next update on I will write a detailed review on every chapter, saying likes dislikes and ideas for story plot, whatever I may do to help. However one question I must ask because it has been bothering me :

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY?

Please this is one of the few stories where hinata actually has potential and she's not eating out of the palm of some boy, please please please, for the 'we actually think hinata is powerful' community, update this amazing story.

Thank you very much.

-Wolves-san
Marimoe chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
I absolutely loved this story! The idea of having Hinata be trained under Gai is crazy yet you made it believable. I have never enjoyed a fic this much before, even if it is incomplete. I doubt you'll update this fic anymore, afterall its been 8 years since the last update. But, I love your fic, I love your writing and I'll wait many more years for an update.
Panneapple chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Tony chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Very very awesome and fun story!
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Hilarious. Sad you never continued it.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata Story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...