Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
little101 chapter 5 . 3/19
Tenten is sort of a BAMF
Blackbird0 chapter 5 . 3/5
Haha this is brilliant! I love how hinata is getting more confident! Please update soon
equastar chapter 5 . 3/2
this story is so funny and incredible, Tenten luck is awesome, hinata oblivious self about common sense, well i really hope you will update this master piece
Azurii chapter 5 . 1/19
Wow I am really impressed with Tenten's skills of killing at the moment, the snake thing was absolutely a brilliant touch and had me laughing for five minutes. I'm impressed with this story as a whole and I've always loved the team Gai dynamic, the little twist of Hinata being in it instead of Neji is quite entertaining (though Tenten will probably be suffering on her own when some more team Gai bonding sessions come into play).

I'm looking forward to the future to see how this all works out and how the characters will have changed compared to canon. I've realized that you haven't updated in a while but I must have some hope that you will one day...maybe.
Dot8Dot8Dot8 chapter 5 . 1/8
Love that running gag with Tenten. Overall, this fic is really heartwarming and hilarious. Shame this seems to be dead though.
Publicola chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
More! More! This story is really quite brilliant, alternating between moments of genuine emotional depth and absurdly funny humor. Please continue, or resume, if you're still around.
Publicola chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Um. Wow. That was actually brilliant. I've seen a number of "Maito Gai is secretly awesome" fics along the more typical "Wow, Gai and Lee are really creepy, aren't they?" fics, but this is perhaps the first to do such a thorough job of giving a foundation to Gai's weird challenges and declarations, and showing how much that would appeal to a kid like Hinata. Great work!
silent cresecndo chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
This is a absolutely fantastic story brilliant. but if I was grocery shopping and saw there was only one bar of my favourite chocolate bar, which happened to be one sale and someone happened to snatch it up before I could, let me tell you I will be devastated. seriously I felt like crying for poor Chouji, literally. well apart from that (which was funny but devastating) seriously good story brilliant plot line and fantastic writing.

Please update soon.

Love Chookie
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh my goodness. The title lives up the story! I didn't know I needed to read this until now. A very very good look into Hinita's psyche and how not being in the same academy class as Naruto would cause her to turn out different. This. Is. Brilliant! Well done!
RomanticKissez chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Ohhhh Continue please! Did you know this is on the first page of most follows on Hinata(without Naruto) stories.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
oh my goD
cool-girl027 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
love the story! i wonder how tenten will react when she finds out she's been accidentally killing people. hehe...i also want to see how hinata progresses...will they enter the chuunin exams that year or wait for naruto's year? pls pls pls update soon!
LoireLoa chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I love this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
OMG TenTen is overkill ! And clueless... On top of it, Gai is impressed as well as the Sandaime ! Good story here, hope you'll continue it.
YafahShira chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Haha I like it! Please update soon :)