Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 5 . 11/19
Please update this. I have searched everywhere for a fic like this.
I like it. Plz write more if you can I would love to keep reading it :)
thorl chapter 5 . 3/2
It's so cute! and.. I want you to continue.. I'll be waiting.
Ms. Vampire Lady chapter 5 . 1/9
XD This is great! Pure genius, really. I especially liked the parts were Gai and the Sandaime were considering her for promotion to ANBU for a series of things she doesn't even know she did!
Alizes chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Bahahaha, go Tenten!
Alizes chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
This chapter made me laugh out loud; poor Shikamaru! Haha, I love the team dynamic and how awesome Gai is in helping Hinata gain self-confidence.
the froggy ninja chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I really liked this and I desperately want you to continue it.
K chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
This is beautifuly hilarious! I think my favorite parts have to be Tenten's utter obliviousness to her kills, and explanations for why Guy is congratulating her. You write very well, and I hope that you will update again.
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Fashinating story, to bad that it seems abandon, I really like this Hinata. A constant but minor changes during the story.
disillusioned-drought chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Lol the irony. If this continues Tenten is going to have quite the fearsome reputation.
Kat chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Great story! And your sense of humor remains truly awful -I feel like a terrible person for loving it.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes!
Captain Wallace chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
I can't believe how funny this story just got. I enjoyed the whole thing but this last chapter has had me in stitches. The accidental growing rep of Tenten combined with Hinata's deadly serious grocery shopping, the constant ruining of the other future genin's days over the previous chapters as well, it's all been great. I'm sad it ends here, but this was a true treat to read. Thanks for writing it.
Akirafanatic chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
TENTEN! I nearly died laughing. This is really good!
lady pomegranates chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
t pains me that this story seems to be abandoned. It is rare to find something so well-written, funny, and true to character.
I love the way you write. You have taken what may seem to be a strange concept and made it believable.
Gai truly is the best sensei, and he has a marvelous relationship with his students. He is supportive, creative, and very good at fashioning young ninja into the weapons they need to be. Here it is possible to see how each character responds to good training. Hinata is believable and it is a pleasure to see her grow as a ninja now that she has the proper, and necessarily over the top support, to deal with her insecurities. Lee is just as amazing as always, and rather than having only eternal rivals in his teammates to inspire his growth, he has in Hinata someone who, unlike Neji, believes in his being a genius of hard work, and strives to copy him. In Hinata's original team, she was caught between Kiba's slight overprotectiveness and Shino's unwavering belief in her strength demonstrated by his letting her fall down and pick herself up. In this new team, Hinata is pushed to never fall in the first place. Tenten is lovely. To think, the only sane man is an accidental genius of the killing arts! I can see this happening. I love the focus on her strengths. So many people can't master one weapon, but she is the ultimate goddess of tools. The anime spent a lot of time showing Sasuke playing with ninja wire and flames, but Tenten does so much more than that. With her tools she can fight at close range, mid range, and distance. And she does it so effectively, all while being the common sensical big sister, managing Lee's enthusiasm supporting without coddling Hinata. And her relationship with her dad? Classic!
I love how you show the new Team 9's effect on the rest of the Konoha 12 as well. Every moment of interference in their lives is golden, especially since the trouble they cause is accidental! So far, Shikamaru, Choji, Sasuke and Shino have been had. I'd love to see what happens to the rest, all in the name of training.
This will forever remain in my favs.
lady pomegranates chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
I love this! It is absolutely brilliant. This is truly what I imagine Team Gai to be like.