Reviews for The Lavender Beast of Konoha
I started giggling aloud when I saw Tenten kill like 5 people and she doesn't know it yet. The Hokage even thinks she is like an assassin. Everyone looked like I was a maniac when I started giggling out loud
Siadea chapter 5 . 4/14
This is the most amazing thing. I adore Hinata with all my heart. Almost, even, as much as I adore Tenten's rising kill count!
Apocalypse owner chapter 5 . 2/15
Why did you not continued?! This is amazing!
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
Please update this. I have searched everywhere for a fic like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I like it. Plz write more if you can I would love to keep reading it :)
thorl chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
It's so cute! and.. I want you to continue.. I'll be waiting.
RandomlyGeneratedSyllables chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
XD This is great! Pure genius, really. I especially liked the parts were Gai and the Sandaime were considering her for promotion to ANBU for a series of things she doesn't even know she did!
Alizes chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Bahahaha, go Tenten!
Alizes chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
This chapter made me laugh out loud; poor Shikamaru! Haha, I love the team dynamic and how awesome Gai is in helping Hinata gain self-confidence.
the froggy ninja chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I really liked this and I desperately want you to continue it.
K chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
This is beautifuly hilarious! I think my favorite parts have to be Tenten's utter obliviousness to her kills, and explanations for why Guy is congratulating her. You write very well, and I hope that you will update again.
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Fashinating story, to bad that it seems abandon, I really like this Hinata. A constant but minor changes during the story.
disillusioned-drought chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Lol the irony. If this continues Tenten is going to have quite the fearsome reputation.
Kat chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Great story! And your sense of humor remains truly awful -I feel like a terrible person for loving it.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes!
Captain Wallace chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
I can't believe how funny this story just got. I enjoyed the whole thing but this last chapter has had me in stitches. The accidental growing rep of Tenten combined with Hinata's deadly serious grocery shopping, the constant ruining of the other future genin's days over the previous chapters as well, it's all been great. I'm sad it ends here, but this was a true treat to read. Thanks for writing it.