Reviews for Call and Fold
AGLEE chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
i love all the chapters so 't wait for the next ones to find out how this story plays out. want chris/ezra and jd/buck to be happy. please post the next chapter soon.
alittlepilot chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
This is an awesome story so far. You must continue or I will die of suspense. Ezra's my favourite and you write him so very well! 3
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
More, more, more, please. You promised us nine parts, and they aren't all here yet. {bouncie} I like Ezra stories, and this is setting up to be a good one if this prologue is setting the tone for the rest of the story. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
AGLEE chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
LOVE THIS STORY. CANN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT.

I WANT TO SEE HOW THE GET EVERYONE BACK TO FOUR CORNERS AND GET THINGS STAIGHTENED OUT BETWEEN CHRIS AND EZRA,ALSO HOW VIN PLANS TO GET BUCK & JD TOGETHER. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE US WAIT TO LONG FOR CHAPTER 6.
Usagi chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Please write more!
macberly chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
YEAH! Ezra is going back! Other than my personal feelings on you know who, I really enjoyed this chapter. You are truly a gifted writer.

I am glad that Chris and Ezra are locked in that room... lol! Vin is so devious! I look forward to the next part! Thank you!
macberly chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
I am so glad that they caught up with Ezra. Now I hope Chris gets out of that chair and doesn't let his chance be played out without him fighting for it.

Great job as always! Thank you!
macberly chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Go Vin! LOL! I am glad that he has them moving!
macberly chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I will admit that I skimmed this chapter... still can't get past JD with my Ezra.. lol! Anyone of the others is fine... anyway,

Wonderful job. You are extremely good at writing. I am off to the next chapter..

Thank you!
macberly chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I have been waiting to read think, this is the only thing about . I am an impatient person.. lol! So I finally broke down and started to read, even though it is now complete. What a heartbreaking letter! Ezra is my favorite so I do hope to see more of him.

The only thing that I may not like is the Ezra/JD thing, I hope it isn't too much, I just don't like JD. I guess I will find out as I go. Great start! Thank you for sharing!
Pookwana chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Hunting for something to read I saw your story and thought, why not. I was hooked from the very beginning. The heartfelt letter that Ezra left behind, it calls to the romantic in all of us, unrequited love. The fact that each following section is from a different POV has proven very interesting. Chris's thought at the end of his, letting us know there is hope. Josiah's total confusion was priceless. Please continue. I can't wait to see how this all works out.
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Vin completely rocks. Once again, a lovely chapter. I'm looking forward to see Chris and Ezra's confrontation (if that's even the proper word for it).
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
well Vin has intersting way of playing match maker
Kohako Shadow chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I hope you continue this. I was tremendously surprised that you have added a new chapter to this marvelous story a few days after I read this.

I'm very happy that you are continueing this and hope to read a lot more of 'Call and Fold'

Kohako_Shadow
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
More will be great, though i do wish to see more between Chris and Ezra.

Love the conversations between JD-Ezra and Vin-Ezra.

Thank you for the update, i'm looking for more.

Keep up the great work that you are doing on your fic, and please update soon.

*Hugs*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh