Reviews for Third Trip's the Charm
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really like the plot and all! It's a freshening read, the one that can put a smile on you after you read it.

Although in my opinion it would be better if Draco didn't reply Hermione's "your welcome" and when she left him with a smile to go upstairs, just then he have a small smile or smirk after that. Well, that's what I thought.

And really like to imagine this story happen in their 2nd or 3rd year. But most likely in 2nd year.

Anyway, this is going to my faves! :) x
Elena chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this one-shot! It's just so... great! I was grinning like a fool during the whole time ;)
Thanks for sharing :D
Alexandlion chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw... Malfoy and Hermione are so cute... :)
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my god. This is so cute. I can not stop smiling. This story made me SO much happier. :D IT's just so...CUTE. ~.~
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aww. that was good. i always immagined Hermione and Draco together
BubblesPopElectric chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
how cute! i really loved it! u wrote it so well! ur such a great author.. i envy u for that.. lol!

Crzy1
Ivana Wright chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw, it's so cute to see Draco and Hermione fall for one another.

Great story
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
haha, very cute! ) I was really impressedwih your broomstick story, so I thought I would have a look at some of your others, and now I think I am hooked. I really enjoy the way you write! )
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Ah ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

You don't even know how much that made me smile.

Awesome. Completely awesome.

Cliched idea sure, but you made it totally...fantastic! )

lovelove

Amanda
Patronus Charm chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Cute, i like it. I would still say that the other Dramoine i reviewed was better though.
anahitathebooklover chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I LOVED THIS FIC! It's been a long time since I read a good dramione fic, and this isn't good, this is GREAT! into my favs it goes!
Autumn's-Smile chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
LOL aww this was so frikkin cutee _
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
XD Cute!
chocolaterox92 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was really cute :D
lalapop chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
i loved it!

make a sequel where they sort of get together! please!