Reviews for The Sorting
d4slaimless chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Very thought-out story. Good job, loved it.
shivanee281 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Just because hat put Harry in Gryffindor, does not mean he'll do it for everyone. Hat should be honest or if you are going to make it listen to every famous kid, whats the point of a 'Sorting Hat'?
Clover2002 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Cute Story :D
autumn midnights chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Story added to C2: Harry Potter Multi-Chapter Communities.

This is really good. I will admit, I see the Next-Gen characters much differently than you do, but that didn't stop me from enjoying this story. I love the way it's in first person - it really helps the reader to get into the mind of the characters. My favorite was Teddy, going on and on about needing to use the bathroom *lol* Good job.
ms Marauder chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Aww... I love Teddy's sorting! It's so sweet! 3
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Poor Hugo, it must be hard for him being in a house that he truely doesn't belong in.
chawk1993 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I've always wondered what the Potter/Weasley kids thought of their sorting. LOL :) Well done and continue writing! ;)
ramaya chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
Hi! This was a really awesome story, and it sometimes just made me laugh out loud, so keep up the good work!

xx

PS: I'm 199. That's awesome.
Black Mirror chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Love the way you wrote Dominique!
kncrowder88 chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
This is really good. Great job.
Sean Mulligan chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
You should have put some one of the potters or Weasley's in a house other then Gryffindor. Maybe even Slytherin.
Twinkie chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
I love how you've given everyone their own individual personality's, but I think it might have been more realistic if more people ended up somewhere not expected, or at least have them wanting to go into a house not JUST because that's where everyone in their family's been. Also, I was a little disappointed when EVERYONE got into a house that one or both of their parents were in. Not a single one so far got a house where neither of their parents were in that house first. I think it would have been more realistic if someone, ANYONE was sorted into a different house. Also, random note, no ones gotten into Hufflepuff yet. Overall, I like how you've given life to characters that were only briefly mentioned in the books, and some that weren't mentioned at all.:]
FancyNewWeasley chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
My parents said I was planned...” That wasn’t even funny. What’s wrong with me?

Hahahahahaha!
5redroses chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Well i think it was time someone asked that. Go Roxy!
sarabara chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
"What if I get put in Slytherin, and my Uncle Ron dies of shock? What if my dad does? Or my grandma? What if the sorting hat manages to wipe out my whole family?"

that legit made me lol and my family all looked at me like i was deranged, laughing at a laptop :] cant wait to read the rest!