Reviews for Blood On Our Hands
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Really great fic. Loved Jenn's reactions to dealing with Nabel and Ronon's support
hifield chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very emotional scene - loved the angst and tenderness.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Enjoyed this scene, Ronon attempting to comfort Jenn only to realize that she is comforting him. :)
Lau120 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story! I would like to see how this continues.A multi-chapter story would be great or perhaps a sequel. :)
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great one-shot! I really like it... sweet, simple yet complicated and innocent! perfect!
white raven chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Loved the role reversal here. He came to comfort her and ended up being comforted instead. Nice switch here. Deftly done.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Awesome story!
deal4321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I am glad they were there for each other! I hope that Jennifer does find a cure for Carson. I miss him but don't want her to leave the show if he comes back!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yeah, someone wrote about that reaction from the gate room. I was wondering if anyone would react to Jen's comment about the "patient" being Nabel-the man that attacked Teyla and Jen on New Athos. They had Ronon standing behind Jen in that scene and I was waiting for him to react after she said that. If not because of his feelings for Jen (please let those happen) than at least for Teyla who is like a sister to Ronon. Well written and very good.
Gilari chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
No matter her stature, Jennifer is VERY strong. And I just know she will think of a way to save Carson, so that he can come back (love that guy!)

This was a great little one-shot, sad but appropriate.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 4/13/2008