Reviews for Trick of the Light
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
You are a genuise awesome story and theirs a little cliffhanger! :-)
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Why'd you stop the story was getting really good. Please pick it up again
mcKailabug chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Um, Where's the rest? I need to know how it ends. It's very good!
babyreaper chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Greta chapter, please update more of the story soon, looking forward to it.
Sushi Chi chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
This is a neat story. Interesting plot. I like it.
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Good chapter! Nice to see you back and congratulations on getting word! Makes things so much easier! Poor Dean - has he retreated into himself again or is he sick from worry? Can't wait to find out!
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
interesting start, looking forward to more
Pikouaencore chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Great story, I really like it. I like Hendrickson's character (such a good bastard) and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Was Sam possessed or did he act all by himself ? Can't wait for him to brake Dean out of jail !
Charlie chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
yr story is very good keep it up so what happens to Sam next? so he's been dead for three months?
GotTheShining chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I like the whole Dean thinking he killed his brother bit. Really thought is was going to be a shapeshifter until Sam woke up in the morgue. Not sure how you are going to pull that one off. If Dean shot him in the head, he'd be dead unless he was still possessed in which case-he'd be dead. Sam doesn't seem possessed anymore so I'm at a loss.

Henrickson seems out of character a bit. Ad you've left a lot of gaps like what happened at the roadhouse, Henrickson's kid, etc. Guessing you are keeping us in suspense until everthing comes together.

I'd like to see more of guilty!Dean that's the best part:)
nannon chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
cool so far. can't wait for more.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
This sounds really interesting...can't wait to see where you take it!

Please update soon!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Excellent chapter,nice touch with Sam being out of it for three months,and coming back from the dead!My only suggestion or one thing i'd like to hear more about,is Dean's thoughts and 't wait to read more,update A-Sap!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
A great start,I like storyline&plot along with the little bit about the media stuff,off to chapter two!