Reviews for Tulips
flootzavut chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
She shrugged with one shoulder, returning his smile. "I don't think I need to. I can live with tulips if you can."

"Oh, I can." The warm smile now reached his eyes. "I've lived with tulips ever since I met you."

Awwwwww that's so sweet...
flootzavut chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
"Her hardware accessory wanted to plug and play the master computer, but the master computer threw up a firewall," the forensic scientist explained.

Kate couldn't help but smile at Abby's translation. "Actually," she offered by means of elaboration, "the firewall was already in place. This piece of hardware just removed herself from the system before the master computer fried her beyond repair."

They all looked at her, and then Ducky nodded. "That's perfectly clear, even for an old, pre-digital dinosaur like myself."

That was adorable!
Rosajean chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I think my favorite part of this whole fic was the following:

That's genius writing! So funny and such a unique but perfect way to describe it! I would wish for a more concrete establishing of their relationship at the end of the story, but I did like the tulip & rose thing...it makes me think of Romeo & Juliet... "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...". Anyways, just wanted to say this was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
fairwinds09 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
I realize that you wrote this fic about a year ago, but I couldn't help but point out that it's wonderfully done. If you were trying to stay in canon, you certainly succeeded. Every character is drawn perfectly (especially Ducky and Abby), and I love the way that Gibbs' and Kate's relationship is so tantalizingly close to romance but never completely gets there. Great job-loved it!
Kitty and Kitsune Sisters chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
ah i dont like how he just jumped to the right rule you should have drawn that bit out a lil more by making him try and figure out which rule she broke. Othewise it's major gold!
FlamingCane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was lovely, but my favorite moment is that of Ducky putting the pieces together and coming up with the correct answer.

His, "Oh. Oh, my.” is so Ducky, the master of understatement. I hope he has some good advice for poor Kate!
like i'd tell you chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i dont get the whole tulip thing. beautiful story.. i guess im just slow... what did you mean by the rose and tulips? are they together or is she gonna just work there and fall more for him but have to hide it?
Katie Todd chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
i still want more...but thats eexcellent.
dg101 chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Lovely and perfect-even more perfect without the loved "I can live with tulips if you can.”

“Oh, I can.” The warm smile now reached his eyes. “I’ve lived with tulips ever since I met you.”"After that I don't need a kiss.:D

PS:I really think you should continue to write-you really have the gift.:)
Gilari chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
That's kinda sad. However, you're right about Jethro and kissing. He wouldn't kiss her. Your comment about Paris made me snicker, though.

At least he sort of admitted that he feels for her, with the tulips comment. Nice tying back to the title. I was wondering why it was called that.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Evil evil evil of you !..

But you are rigth...

One kiss brigns to another and much more.

Would you be able to have JUST ONE kiss from Gibbs? Me NOT.

Very good story... very in character.

It deserves a sequel... or... are you going to let us cliffhanging forever?
moregoth chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I'm not so atuned with gardening so I'm not completely sure I catched the whole tulip and roses thing, non the less I really enjoyed your story and I think you did a wonderful job with portraying Kate and Gibbs!

Hope you will write more stories eventually!
99 CDN chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I loved it, i'm kind of sad that it has come to an end, Furthermore I think you should write another KIBBS story. Some people can while others cant, and you certainly can write these.

I just dont understand the Tulips joke, please explain, because it sounded important lol
Sorgina chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Ok we've done the formal bits and pieces, so how about of romance now, please
meherm chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
i liked it.. u should write more kibbs

cheers/M