Reviews for What'Chu Trying to Say?
Frosty Pig chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
This made me go all LOLing in front of random people... somewhat awkward.

SHe has way too much stuff! I go into Target (or something) and its like lined with her face.

Im not a fan of hers but I found this extremely funny... Sasuke seems the type to have embarrassing secrets. _!

Really good! I hope you continue to write some more!
Frosty Pig chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
That was the most awesome random thing Ive ever read. Seriously, I cant stop laughing, very funny!

_! I love your oneshots!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
that. was. CUTE.

i shall now have to try the ramen egg thing.

*sasheyes off to make ramen.*

(yes, i did just invent a word. get over it, bitchez.)

Medicinal Biscuit chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
well as you'd probably guessed from my last...what...five reviews or so that i LOVED it.

very introspective. i love your style of all-quotes. it just flows, there's never a dull moment plus i'm never lost.

now that i can think more clearly about the humor drabbles *aka i'm not in oxygen deprivation from laughing* what i've been trying to say by spazzing out and having random keyboard orgy's is that your sense for humor (and OF humor) is amazing and right up my alley.

as for the ending of Naruto...all i gotta say is wrappin all the shit he's created up is gonna be a BITCH for Kishimoto. Doesn't he already have like the last chapter visualized or drawn or shit or is that just a rumor? hm...i just don't know. XP

Medicinal Biscuit chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
"Ninetales are too honorable to fuck pink putty. You're better off as a Flareon.

...

dude...this...aslkdfjaoweiru...i can't even describe it.

YOU are my hero.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
omg...your genius astounds me yet again! Fave line time!

Kakashi left the field, reading his infamous book. He was trying desperately to erase any erotic images of Naruto and ramen and, well...

FAIL.

When you say it, it just makes you sound like a retard saying fetus, and that makes me look bad.

I'm seriously starting to love your stories.

lol FEETISH
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
"You fucking keep your semen,"

PFHAHAHAHA!

this...was...BRILLIANT. dude, you're totally my new favorite person. period.

i love the way you totally mindfucked SasUKE (adding a little cliche of my own, lol) in this story. He gets WAY too much credit for being smart...i swear he has some oblivious moments. This is totally believable. Your characterization of Sasuke is believable. the way that Naruto outsmarts him just by being himself is so freaking canon it's insane.

in other words...WINWINWIN.

if you couldn't tell, i rather enjoyed it. ;)

Rush Tome chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
yay! I loved this little drabble thing! Ramen with egg? Does it taste good?
Frosty Pig chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Aww, that was cute. I'm with Sasuke with the fact that mixing an egg sounds really gross.

Very sweet! _!
Frosty Pig chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
If the actual Naruto ended with something like this, it would be really very funny. I loved your stories! They were very good and made me laugh and feel all fuzzy inside. I shall miss them. _!
Kitsune309 chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I feel my maturity leaking out my ears.
Kitsune309 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
*snick* *snicker* Buahahahhaah! o.
Kitsune309 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
What DID Sasuke take out? .
Kitsune309 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
huh? i don't get it...*expression of naivette*
Kitsune309 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I nearly died from laughing to hard! .