Reviews for Make it Stop
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
omg Nathan has turned into a serious sex addict!
thibbs65 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
great stories I laughed so much
thibbs65 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
this was really funny loved these funny Naley stories and Nathan and Lucas
Godschildtweety chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
love it
AssileMelly chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Hilarious :) Lucas reacting to all of this is absolutely amusing. And also when Brooke and Peyton interrupted Nathan and Haley in Peyton's office. Good work.
oth4evernaley chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Are you a writer? Like a real one for the show? Because dman, how freakin great that fiction was! It was so awesome, hilarious, hot, sweet, amazing..WOW. I just loved it so much! You're so * talented! It was defenatly one of the best fiction ever.
Shelley chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
I thought it was both funny and sweet. I'm glad Haley FINALLY got through to Nathan but I still love their "bed-hopping" antics! Poor Lucas, what will he do!
kt4tair chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
The part where Haley was like "Fall...I cant wait the whole summer to see who Lucas picks" (or like that phrase...lol) was the best! Cause that is exactly how EVERY person who watches this show is saying and started saying as SOON as the season finale ENDED!

This was a great story, you had me laughing the entire time! Awesome job!
LiZ457 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
cute :]
HJS-NS-23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
I think you ended this perfectly! If you decide to do a third one I will totally read! I love how you ended in a sweet and funny way! This was such a great way to end this story! Great job!
wethedreamers chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Aw, so funny and sweet. ;-)

The flashback was way cute...and I like how it connected to the end...totally made me smile. LOL

Ah, so that was Nathan's reasoning...unexpected..made it all worth the wait.

I liked the reference to the ending of the show with the never-ending "BLP triangle". Guess we all have to wait...

A third would be fab...maybe? ;P Naw, only if possible. :)

All of it was great.

xox-Daizy
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Hilarious as usual! I also thought the "Scott sandwich" scenario was SO FREAKING FUNNY! LOL! I could TOTALLY imagine the look on Nathan's face when Haley brought it up! Great job on this!
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
AWESOME ENDING, I AM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY. I WISH YOU DID DO IT LONGER BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BUSY AND HAVE TO FIND THE TIME TO DO THIS. THIS ENDING MADE ME LAUGH AND I LOVED NATHAN'S REACTION TO THE SCOTT SANDWICH, THAT WAS HILARIOUS AND PRICELESS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
ItalHunni28 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
i LOVED IT!...just brilliant and that ending was perfect. Also, Haley suggesting her own "Scott Sandwich" had me laughing. It was so funny because i could totally picture Nathan's face to that lol. Anyways, this was AWESOME!
luvnaley23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
I really like how you did this story. I Loved how Haley got Nathan to calm down for ten mins when she mentioned Lucas. I still think that Lucas has a crush on Haley. I will always think that. :lol: Great story! I enjoyed reading it!