Reviews for 17 Ways You Know You Are Obsessed With Twilight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I think you should update this. Breaking Dawn is available now. Nice list! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'm totally obsessed ! _* )
chokapikchoco chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
EVERYONE wants to visite forks washington !:)
mintgil chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i am a complete twilight fan . i agree with, and do , everything in that list .
tiltultwin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I LOVE THIS!
catleopardclaw chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Here is another one, you have figured out all the medical conundrums that would be solved by turning someone with the conditions were changed into vampires. Such as what causes autism.
mjtonn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol... nice. Yes, i am obsessed with twilight... my husband doent understand.
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Okay dudes...I am a sort of Twilight fan but these things you're writing all revolve around Edward...yeah...

Not everyone who is obsessed or likes Twilight thinks Edward is the star of the show or even like Bella.

I know I don't. The only ones I think actually count at all is Carlisle, Alice, Emmett, Jasper (also my fav stone now along with moonstone), Seth (though he's still a puppy), and to an extent Jacob...who I still feel really bad for at the moment.

And I do agree the movie is a total injustice to the books, which were so much better (though I think it's all overrated). But I have to say...these reasons aren't really all that well put together. Like my friend...seriously, she's way too obsessed for her own good and she isn't really any of these things on the list (for the majority at least). So yeah...I think it only really applies to the writers (aka: you guys).

But overall...I can't wait to keep on reading the rest of these series and I have to admit they are entertaining to say the least.

I guess I'll catch ya l8r! D
Victorianess chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That is definitely true, some other ways you know you're obsessed though are:

If someone yells out one of the Twilight characters you yell out "WHERE?"

If you cover your books in stuff to do with Twilight

If you spend all lunchtime lookin at Twilight picture

If you force your parents to get you the Twilight DVD b4 it comes out in cinemas

& if you play one of the Twilight characters in your monologue that you do for your english assignment.

Not that I do that...cough cough!

But seriously they are all so true what you have written
missan95 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'm so BUSTED!
I-Will-Defy-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LOL i said yes to almost all of these. LOL :) :P :)
julia got cullened chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
#16 is oh so true
mikenewtonrox1994 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Yeah, Ive read a ton of these before. Yours wasnt anything special. In fact, it was the most boring one ive EVER read.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
hey ...what do you! im obsessed! man youre good!
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Almost all of it true for me... I knew when it came out, but then I was in a line for an hour to get it and now I own it. And I don't want to visit Forks, I want to live in it and search the surrounding woods for an old, three story, white mansion near a river in a meadow outside the town. I mean... nothing?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »