Reviews for Reasons for Horny Ghosts to Leave City Hall
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 5 . 5/29
Fuck that, I'll skip the rest of the day for that million!
duhhh chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Loved this story! I LMFAO so much.
TamiLove chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
lol! This was awesome! I really enjoied!
TamiLove chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
GAHH! Damnit! I'm off to read more!
TamiLove chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
AHH! DAMNIT! We were so close lol! Team Vlad!
TamiLove chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Rofl! Vlads grown ass beatin little highschool kids in dodgeball.. lmao! Last line, me: Aw chizz..
TamiLove chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
lmfaooooo! this is hilarious! DannyVlad 3 Forever!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
lmfao! Danny is so trollish and hysterical! I'm off to read more! This is great btw
gosai-girl chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
This is quite honestly the most entertaining thing I have ever read on this site. I've never attempted to write a Danny Phantom fanfic before, but after reading this I don't think I could because anything I wrote would never be able to hold a candle to this.

Every chapter had me laughing, and everything the characters said I could picture them saying. It was all so in character is the most important thing for me while reading fan work, coming second only to good grammar, which this story also had. And in addition to good grammar and in-character writing, every action was worded so well and made everything any character did seem so realistic. That may sound like a strange thing to compliment, and I'm not sure if I can really explain what I'm trying to get across, but I suppose the main point is how much I absolutely freaking loved this story.

As much as I wish there had been a little more smut to this, I certainly enjoyed what you wrote! This is an absolutely fantastic story, and I'm sure I'll be rereading this in the future and getting as much entertainment out of it then as I did now.

And that last line is a hilarious ending to a great story!
pokemaster101 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
This story is freakin' funny! XDD

whistles at Danny at the end Oh my. Secluded area. Alone with Vlad. Oolala XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
CannibalHolocaust chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Omg yes. This is pure amazing.
777angeloflove chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
LOVE IT!
adptt12 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I actually have an account on fanfic but I to lazy to login I just wanted to make a suggestion for you to write the same story but in vlad's pov just because I wonder what he was thinking just a suggestion
adptt12 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
dudaccount chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Love this! I cracked up and had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep Mom from hearing me - I'm supposed to be asleep.

One question, though - what did Danny say in French?

-RC