Reviews for Enter The Wild Kats
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
whoohoo, finally another chapter. _ been waiting to see more of what was going to happen. love it so far.
gunslinger01 chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
thanks for the update

i like the turn the story is taking
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Interesting. It's nice to see this continued. It was pretty good and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Whiteling chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Wait back up, their blood was laced with Katalysts? Let's hope it's reversible.

Please keep updating, I wanna see how both Erik and Cassie react to the rest of the good guys and the supervillains.
Whiteling chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Nicely written and really witty quotes too!

-"Look buddy! I may like cats and you may be cute in your own demented way, but you’re definitely not my type." LMBO

Can't wait tosee these charcters in actin against the bad guys! ;)
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
This one is really good, I want to know what happens next.I wonder how Eric and Cassie will react when they see what is hidden under the one problem I had though was the fight with Eric and 's trainning should have kicked in after the first attack by fight still could have ended with Chance in the fridge, but I think that it should not have been so easy for Eric to do it.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
love it so far. please do continue.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
really good start off to your story

update soon.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
This is a great story. Only problem I have is it really needs to be beta'd. There are far too many simple errors. Your thought patterns and writing style are great but your grammar is awful. The other problem with is you've gone from third person to first person in the same story and that just jarring and wrong. A first person story must remain that way throughout. They way you've started is the way the story should go so this second chapter needs to be changed. I can help you if you'd like. I'm a beta for several writers here. This is an already amazing piece, it will be even better when fixed.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3