Reviews for Broken Rules
asti-martini chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Ooh, honestly, it is my favorite Light/Misa fic *)

I have translated it into Russian, the translation is located here:

/~

_
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow. Amazing. There aren't enough words to describe how perfect this was. It's hard to find good Light/Misa stories, but I'm certainly that I found this one. You're an amazing writer; you certainly have the ability to draw in your readers. I couldn't stop reading until it finished, and even then I wanted to read more. I think what could've been a terribly OOC Light/Misa, actually became quite plausible indeed. I think in the long run, Light became dependent on Misa, and not just because she had a Death Note. Awesome job.
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
AW, that was so beautiful!
misayagami13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
woah... its awesome.
devoted2inuyasha chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was beautiful :D Under the circumstances, you did a great job of keeping Light in character and eloquently expressed everything I wished he was feeling. One of the better Light/Misa fics I've read in a while.
chibivampire13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
the story was pretty good i just wish u would add more chapters to understand the story. still i wish to hear from ur fanfic again.
Brain Eater Jr chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hmm... it's an interesting concept, actually. It would be nothing but Misa's victory if Light fell in love with her.

I have a slight problem with Light's characterization here. It was OK during the first parts, but by the end, I thought that he got a bit too mushy. Er, sorry about that, it's just what I think!

I have to admire you for writing this, though. Two-sided Light/Misa has to be one of the hardest things to write in the world! :D
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I've always asked myself the same question.

I think you did this wonderfully, being able to fit it into canon wihout disrupting anything majorly.

Light's own surprise at loving her and everything that came along with it (the worrying, guilt, want, need) was extremely well done. He probably would never cease to be amazed at what came with his love.

I liked this a lot. :)