Reviews for Three's a crowd
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
-reads authors note "I have nothing but free time now so it shouldn't take me 2 more years to update lol"-

-glaces at calendar 2014-

Yup, not two years alright.

By the way, theres an error at the beginning of the chapter, you've said in previous ones that Kakashi and Iruka have been dating for 6 months, but kakashi says "in all the years" he and iruka have been together. So theres a bit confusion.

Im enjoying the story so far. I just wish there wasn't a four year cliff hanger because I would realllly love to know what happens next and how Kakashi can fix this.
tella chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
so sad , poor Iruka. i just loved his reaction to Kakashi . that was amazing . Kakashi how could you ?! AND when will you want to update ? its been long long time .
GeorgiaGinger chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
omg plz continue this story i need to now who kakashi picks
darkness swells around me chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I'm still here. I've been waiting. I like the KakaGen pairing. Please update soon
Rain on a window chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I love the story an i hope there will be more chapters.
Juniperbreezie chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Good story. I hope he chooses Iruka but I hope Iruka really makes him work for his forgiveness. Please, please finish this story.
XLightningX chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
This was awesome don't stop wtiting!
deijada chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Please update soon it will mean alot to me.;P
henda chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
oh thank god , you back, im happy. poor ruka, thats not fair about him . please hurry for next chapter.
Leo chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for finally updating the fanfic (it was about time to!).

Upload the next chapter as soon as humanly possible please.
Kalanchoe chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
hey

I'm here :-D

And I really like this story so I'll be waiting for the next chapter...
Ryo chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! what would Ruka doo!
kennardaillard chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Well, your writting has impoved a lot in this two years, indeed. I think Kakashi was very OOC in the first chapters, but now I find him more normal, altough I cant believe he has so a strong relation with Gemma since they were genin. But I am a kakairu fan so that is to be expected. The fic is going interesting and I want to know what you have planned next. So, review, please.

Saludos
She-Elf4 chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Yea, it would be nice to see Iruka's reaction, sooner rather than later. Iruka should have had a clue when Kakashi freaked out the first time he questioned Kakashi's and Genma's relationship. That "Don't ask or I'll dump you" is a rather obvious red flag.
angelj232000 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I have no idea who I want Kakashi to end up with. I love Genma & Iruka equally & I could not stand either one of them to be hurt. I think you should do a threesome that way I can get 3 of my fave people going at it. Excellent story keep up the good work. I can wait to see what Kakashi does. 3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »