Reviews for Ultimate Hokage: Master of Magnetism
kevin chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
By the way, read the reviews. Yugito is a Kumo kunoichi not Iwa. It is also spelled as Daimyo not Dynamo and it's also Akatsuki not Akat-whatever. Get to know the facts right. But everything else is right but disrupting the magnetic field won't affect jutsu as chakra is just the physical manifestation of the energy within the bodies of shinobi, or people in general in the Naruto-verse. So if Naruto shuts down chakra, then everything would die as everything needs chakra to survive, meaning even Naruto would die as he too has chakra and cutting the Kyuubi off would pretty much cause a death wish as the immune systems of jinchuuriki depend on their bijuu for survival that's why a jinchuuriki can't survive an extraction. The only reason Uzumaki can survive it is because of their advanced regeneration. BTW, Magneto can float as long as he has metal somewhere on him, not because of the magnetic field. Why the hell do you think that Magneto always carries at least two metal tungsten balls with him? Heck, they have slots on his arms for them for crying outloud. Before suggesting ideas, read and know the facts first.
- D.E.C. Collada
evilfrog1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Ok so i have read your other works weapon x and others... Let me be frank and say this is by far the best one with just the first chapter. It truly sucked me in. Your explanation of the destruction of his wind release was amazing. I had lost faith in this site and decided to trying a few more out and this has restored my faith. Please write more for this one and do not ask the reader to pick things like paring and such. Play it by the hip and go for it.

Aire5 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
It could have been a great fic shame you drpoed it n.n
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This is really cool! I hope for more!
kkrar00 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
awesome story. i must ask can naruto use railgun?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
The teams you made sucked.
But I'mnot surprised.

Whilst the story didn't totally suck, it was a mixture of good and bad.
I like magnet release, having been a Magneto fan since I was a kid, but the way you wrote it, not so much.
Dregus chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
ya know, the way you had metal release as a three element kekai genkai is exactly how i believed it would be: fire, earth, and lightning.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hope you continue this!

Also hope for NaruKureAnko!

You changed Danzou's affinity and gave Hiruzen the Rinnegan. Only those with the Rinnegan have affinities with all 5 elelments. Not to say someone can't use techniques of all five but their chakra can't be attuned to all five without the "Eyes of Samsara".
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Thus my order of elements are Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind and Fire, each element trumping the one that came before it. I know Kishimoto's order of elements is slightly different than mine, but this order makes more sense to me.
Few points first off wind can never beat the earth or any planet for that matter besides the solar winds but not sure if that can be classified as actual wind. Second water is actually a poor conductor of electricity due to water's perfect bond on the atomic level. Electron's don't jump meaning no current. the Reason it conducts in normal settings is the earthy pollution in the water. Based on this it is safe to assume water chakra would thus not be weak to lightning. For this same reason lightning beats earth. Simple physics. Why Kishimoto utilized the Greek elements though I have no clue. Would have expected the JP elements and failing that the Chinese.

telekinesis what shinobi in Naruto can perform telekinesis? the Inochi are the closest to psychic power but even theirs is not proper psycho abilities. Now that I think about it Yakumo would be a safe bet for psychic abilities with her genjutsu affecting reality.

Nice talk of the will of unity. The Will of Fire is spiritual energy, the will of shadow physical; lacking Spirit makes a weak genjutsu user, lacking physical makes a weak taijutsu user, lacking either makes a weak ninjutsu user. By combining them you remove all weakness.

I am not meaning to sound annoying or like a bastard just want some discussions to our thought processes.
russell.broad.14 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
good story. i'm looking forward to the rest of it, along with the weapon x and kekkei genkai stories.
Thou shalt not fear chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Will there be a pairing?
Anyways, awesome job. Naruto's perception is absolutely unique.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Wat an interesting story I must say..he can easily kill any enemy if he wanted to..
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Great Fic. Looks like this could prove interesting to say the least
AllFiction01 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Come on dude, what the hell! You haven't updated this amazing story in so long!

Magneto is probably the greatest character in X-Men so you better get to work and update this soon. It's way to good to not update so many people are waiting around for this me included. You have many good stories, but in my opinion this one outclasses them all even though there are only 2 chapters.

This story has so much untapped potential it's not even funny. I just want to see how much the ninja world is effected with the kind of power Naruto is walking around with. You must continue this amazing story!

With how everything is going I want to see if Naruto will create Konoha in his vision or not. You have to continue, hope you update soon!