Reviews for Madara Has More than One Secret
Cuuuuuuuuute-!
tina of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
wow, I really love it! OwO' and yay for legal sexyness! 3
evilRevan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
XD omg! MADAxITA! sweet! they are my VERY favorite yaoi pairing! aw so sweet! lol you actually found out how they are related? lol all the more better seeing as they aren't nessisarily related now . YAOI ALL THE WAY NOW!
LV chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I'm not a yaoi fan, but boy, this is one of the best ItachixMadara stories ever! Loved it!
Venuss chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
God! I was searchinf for a MadaIta and I found this, it's so cute! I don't like Kishimoto's version I prefe this lol!
animatedrose chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yay, Itachi lives (at least in this story)! I loved the part about Orochimaru appearing as a white snake. Bad Orochi, you shouldn't bite Itachi! Anyways, this is a great piece of work you have here. I love this story! Keep on writing!
The Soul Cake Duck chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
'Kashi-chan!

i'm back!

i loved this! i do so adore MadaIta, in fact i have also written a MadaIta, which has evolved into another drabble collection.

which is bizarre considering we wrote these around the same time but didn't know it. *shocked face*

if you feel like reading it let me know what you think!

Ja Ne,

Cake-chan
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Haha I've never seen ItachiXMadara b4!

Lol you actually went and found out how they were related? That's so freaking cool! lol (i'm way too naruto obsessed...) Cute little one-shot btw! Poor little Orochimaru... I do sorta pity him...

anyways great job!

Ja!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh my Lordie...

Dearest? I think that's one of the most wonderful one shots I've EVER read. I loved it, absolutely positively.

Thanks, so so much, for writing it for me. :'] It's like a birthday gift! (Mine was yesterday X])

So yes, thanks bunches, meh friend.