Reviews for My Angel
I thought this was completed. Oh well, I guess it won't ever be if it was last updated in '08
Cchdcgfdccvccvvxgjvgghggchsgjfihuhtsg hbbkvhfygh dgfctrrtftedrcgbv vsgvhhvgfjh nomuihuv dffhrhygydfdfffhkgbf
I really like how the story was going and u r right jasper is really hot
shayla chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
i think this fanfiction was horriable Edwad was the one who cheated yet she's the one to feel bad for falling in love with jasper and why would she forgive Edward becuase if he really loved her he wouldnt have cheated and what about Jasper character just gonna leave him heartbroken pining for BellA But she dosent know who to choose really? and just leave it like that im sorry if this sounds rude but next time can u give a waring that it has a sad ending beacause i cried when i read this because this was one of the worst fanfictions i read and u mad her feel guilty about hurting jacob when she isnt even his imprint and if they did get togethe what happens when he does impring just like leah/sam/emily u know she has no reason to feel guilty u made bella so weak but she's not because when bella loves someone she gives them her whole heart not half seriously she a human with vampires this girl is brave this wasnt a fantasy/romance this was a tragedy now i wish u never continued it hope you happy with yourself
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Murder? what the heck who did they murder
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
um...did you know that you repeat the first line twice?
Jasper3Bella 4ever chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. Did Jasper secretly love Bella before they caught Edward and Alice cheating? Is that why they fell in love so quickly or...? I'm sorry, but I'd really really appreciate it if you took the time to answer this question thanks. GO TEAM JASPER! Jasper3Bella 4ever!
Jasper3Bella 4ever chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
*Shrieks* OMG OMG JASPER HALE SHIRTLESS! *Shrieks again* Note to self: Ask for Jackson Rathbone for Christmas! Another note to self: Ha! Yea right! Good luck! GO TEAM JASPER! Jasper3Bella 4ever!
Jasper3Bella 4ever chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
"Yes I'm here my love"? OMG ROFL! Jasper Whitlock what HAVE you gotten yourself into? OMG LOL LMBO ROFL! I can't believe he said that! LOL! GO TEAM JASPER! Jasper3Bella 4ever!
Olivia.Pierce chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
XD GREAT JOB 3
Olivia.Pierce chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I remember before I joined fanfiction and after watchingTwilight, I was looking for a really good fanfic for JasperxBella. I clicked on your and absolutely loved it! 3 I just wanted to let you know that about a year ago I read this. And I only joined awhile ago. You deserve alot more reviews. Thanks for making such a wonderful story :)
Niamh Cullen chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
this was really good. please update soon!
missjasperwhitlockcullenhale chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
please write more

i have a idea ...

bella and jasper believe they are alone so they go to jaspers room they hear a noise in edwards room and take a peek and see edward and alice at it again they leave without telling anyone apart from rosalie (she knows about they aka bella and jasper supports them she has a gift she can see true mates but she doesnt believe it until she sees the ove between bella and jasper ) they go back to the house tha they ranaway to and edward and alice show up and see them together edward flys into a rage and atacks bella changing her ...

thats all i have but please make sure bella and jasper are happy TOGETHER thank you and please carry on writing this story
Neea chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
GREAT STORY! D

CAn't wait to the next chapter.
MS chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
i'm very sorry it is not complete. i liked the story :)