Reviews for My Angel
billkaultizfan chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
wow! i really hope jasper and bella get together soon! great job! ]
vampgirl75 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
I Want A Hunky Werewolf chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
OMG! What's going to happen!:o

Please continue! This story is AWESOME! I love it please continue! Oh, I wonder if they are going have relationship issues bcuz he's a vamp! That would be interesting BUT it's interesting and your doing an awesome job with it!
IheartJacobblackJasperhale chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
Please update! I have faith in you! Your story means the world to me! Keep up the excellent writing! Love ya!

2254 bb chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
IheartJacobblackJasperhale chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
Please please update soon! I have faith in you! This one of my favorite Jasper & Bella fanfic's! And I'm not just saying that to be nice, because I know I don't have to. Keep up the excellent writing! Love you and your story!

IheartJacobblackJasperhale chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Hi, I really love this story, and I'm not just saying that to be nice, because I know that I don't have to. I really love this scene! It was very steamy, where is the water? (Runs for a bottle of water and pours it on myself.)I just have one question, did Jasper and Bella make love, or were they just kissing passionatley half naked? Well, keep up the excellent writing! Hope you update chapter 11! I have faith in you!

Dragon Soarer chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
I loved it; please update soon! :D
alwaysandforever2011 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
dude, love it!(: Ohh, did you ever find a beta?(:
Irina Cullen chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
I love this story! Please update as soon as possible!
Major A. Whitlock chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
pretty cool so far please update soon i am warming up to Jasperxbella stories and i really want to know how this one ends
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
Please give me more! I'm curious what will happen... would Alice "see" anything and tell Edward? hmm...

update soon please...
dlead7 chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
:O great chapter

update soon please
psychotic kitsune chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
Alice POV please

update soon
Siberiantigers05 chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
I am really starting to like this story . . . okay that is a lie, I am totally loving this story! Please please, with a cherry on top, write more soon! (:
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »