Reviews for Home Sweet Home
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
So adorable! Who doesn't love a sweet guy, who can toss bookcases around like confetti?
MeMe chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Like it. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i s there another chapter
Omgu8mynewt chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Really sweet short story that gets Kittys feelings down really well
BritishBabeKitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love your stories. I am a huge fan of Kitty and Pete. You should try making a story that has more chapters. Keep writing! .
010127 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Cute and funny. Very... Kitty. :D
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this was cute

are you planning to continue this?
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
good story.
Xakko chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
what an adorable moment you've crafted. and I love Piotr-playing-hockey... it's huge in Russia, so it makes sense.

I seem to remember Kitty did go ice skating - possibly in the "Kitty Pryde & Wolverine" series, but it doesn't distract from the story at all - she was always more a baseball fan.
Candyglue chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow this was a really great story! I hope you write more!
Author376 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hi!

This is a really, really, impressive work of short fiction. The detail is wonderfully descriptive and provides a beautifully acruate picture of not only how Kitty's room actually appeared in the panels, but also captures her mood and spirit in the furnishings of her room.

Piotr's going to help her after hearing her struggling to move her furiture about was also a perfect choice and not contrived at all. I love the reality of Piotr, who is a huge guy, would just be able to walk in and move her stuff around easily while Kitty was struggling with it. I'm only 4'9" tall and I'm always shocked by the way that my brothers and other people can just throw around furniture I struggle with. Intillectually Kitty may know what Piotr is capable of, but personally it just doesn't occur to her to translate that strength from danger room to furniture moving, especially when she's oogling his ripped physique!

Really sweet and wonderful in every way!

Thanks for sharing!

Author376
Starsinger chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Ah, of course I like it, what did you expect me to say? I love the reference to Stevie Hunter, too. Good story